Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
- Provides historical and forward looking business and financial analytics (volume, price realization, price mix, cost mix, marketing operating expense, margin), and resulting insights to North America leadership, supporting the development of both internal & external dialog on performance
- Interprets forecasts and supports the CCNA leadership team to deliver quarter and annual volume & profit goals for the CCNA operating unit
- Maintains and evolves a standardized, analytical framework to support weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual performance management routines with executive leadership
- Develops strong partnerships across the organization with Commercial, Strategy and Planning, Field Finance and Finance Leadership
- Serves as subject-matter expert on business and financial analytical tools, data sources, research, insights & best practices
- Minimum Required: Bachelors' degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, Business, Engineering or other highly analytical disciplines
- Education Preferred Level: MBA or similar graduate degree strongly preferred
- Minimum Required: 5 years Finance/Commercial/Strategy, with experience in modeling, preferably in the food and/or CPG industry or related consulting
- Preferred Level: 8 years Finance/Commercial/Strategy, modeling experience, and multi-functional experience including strategic planning, financial and business analysis, and/or performance management
Specialized Technical Skills
- Minimum Required:
- Financial Acumen - Knowledge of financial statements & policies/processes/systems
- Advance Modeling Capability - strong modeling skills and technical skills (advanced excel, access, alteryx)
- Working knowledge of key data systems (BPC/FDW, Nielsen, Matrix)
- Preferred Level:
- Advanced Quantitative analytical skills - ability to draws insights and actions from data, including leading complex analytical exercises/projects which lead to actionable strategies.
Reports to: Director, Business Analytics
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top