Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our ecommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Highly competitive Pay
401K (with company match program) and Pension
Great benefits (medical, dental…etc.), with health incentive program
12 paid holidays per year
Personal day program
Great company culture
Excellent working conditions and job security
Coca-Cola seeks a Material Stager candidate to join the Coca-Cola organization to participate in picking, staging and returning ingredients and packaging materials in an accurate, safe, and prompt manner to fulfill blending and production process orders. Ensuring inventory accuracy with each movement both physically and systematically.
The Material Stager is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- To move raw materials from location to location both physically and systematically. Stage ingredients and packaging in an accurate, safe, and prompt manner to fulfill production process orders within the specified time frame.
- Utilize SAP to create transfer orders, pick for process orders, and return materials to appropriate locations both physically and systematically.
- Process, interpret and complete documents such as transfer order pick lists, production schedules, shipping documents, and blend sheets.
- Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory of raw materials by performing physical counts when requested, systematically issuing or reversing issue of raw materials, and creating transfer orders for all material movements.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under CCNA Quality System and report any quality issues as they arise. Ensure quality materials are used in compliance with CCNA quality standards.
- Perform required cleaning and sanitation duties to meet GMP standards.
- High School dipoma or GED
Years of experience:
- 1 Year
Must have experience with the following tools:
- Forklifts - Single fork, Double fork, high lift, drum clamp, corrugated clamp, forklift battery changes, floor scrubber, and ingredient scales.
- SAP, Datapass, Excel, Outlook, Word, vehicle mounted and hand-held computers for material movement transactions.
Must have experience with the following intangible skills:
- Able to pass CCNA Forklift truck license certification.
- Able to demonstrate skill in safely and efficiently driving forklifts
- Ability to recognize material defects, and rectify in accordance with policy.
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
- Able to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Able to perform duties in areas of extreme temperature differences; ambient warehouse, raw material coolers and freezer.
- Able to physically lift material 50 lbs a distance of 10' or more.
- Must be able to work extended hours, weekends, or overtime as required.
- Must comply with all Safety requirements including, but not limited to:
- Chemical Handling Procedures
- Safety Rules
- Lock Out/Tag Out Policy
- Use of PPE
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top