Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:August 22, 2019
Job Description Summary:Guest Relations Ambassadors will welcome and host the World to experience the history and future of The Coca-Cola Company, its Brand, portfolio of beverages and its people. As an Ambassador you bring the World of Coca-Cola Attraction and night time event business to life through extraordinary service and attention to each guest by sharing key messages. Key responsibilities include: actively engaging with all guests and anticipating their needs. Sharing knowledge of and telling the history and stories about our Brand and The Company. Working to create and maintain a hassle-free, safe operation as well as flawless show quality, operating effectiveness, exhibits and experiences.
Candidates must be flexible to work any shift between the hours of 8:30 am up to midnight on Saturdays, Sundays and at least 3 weekdays.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet and engage guests throughout the attraction, in role as an ambassador for The Coca-Cola Company and the City of Atlanta.
- Share stories and information about the Coca-Cola Company and The World of Coca-Cola.
- Communicate the principles and values of The Company through personal contact with guest and dignitaries from around the world in order to further enhance the guest connection to our brands.
- Provide necessary crowd control throughout the attraction including organization of lines and ability to communicate with large groups and fellow team members.
- Function as the source of knowledge about The Coca-Cola Company, its products and history.
- Conduct private tours through acquiring the skills necessary to become a certified VIP tour guide
- Complete open and closing task in the area you are assigned to as outlined in the SOG
- Guest Service: Ensuring that our guests remain our top priority. Guest Service-Story Telling.
- Guest Service: Ensures that the guest remains top priority.
- Organization: Ability to organize, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines..
- Business Etiquette: Communicate effectively with guests, members of management and ambassadors. Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Communication: Ability to represent the Company effectively in a public forum through verbal and visual presentations, delivering guest service that enhances the reputation and image of the company.
- Safety Procedures: Knowledge of and ability to proactively recognize and report safety issues or incidences and maintain a clean, safe work environment (e.g. customer safety, keeping work aisles clear, sanitary health practices, proper placement of tools and machinery, etc.).
- Flexibility: In scheduling to meet the needs of the business. Ability to change or adapt work practices, priorities or to reschedule activities in response to changing conditions or multiple work demands.
- Availability: Must have full availability to work at any assigned shift, 3 or 4 days each week, including Saturdays and Sundays.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Physical Demands: Frequently required to stoop, stand, walk, climb, lift and use repetitive motions.
- Previous Guest Service experience is a plus.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top