Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:August 25, 2019
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
About the job: Responsible for analyzing and verifying product availability in the plant/factory, in accordance with orders placed by the sales force; ensures data integrity and generates analytical study from available sales database; consolidates information; liaises with external researchers. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular area; works independently; may coach other professionals.
- Write Annual Business Plan (APB) for specific group of customers in order to forecast volume, revenue and expense.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customer in order to build and maintain strong relationships with key members of the customer's organization, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for these customers by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Meet with senior level buyers in order to build relationships and gain their support and commitment to various initiatives/programs.
- Work with portfolio customers (with the help of account coordinator) to resolve issues, ensure accurate system linkage, marketing payments, and proactive program selling.
- Confirm your understanding of customers business needs, issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions.
- Build business plan/solutions and contingency plans in collaboration with the customer using information collected during the account discovery
- Solve issues that arise during execution in order to eliminate barriers.
- Activate The Coca-Cola Company System (e.g., cross-functional team members, segment resources) to develop and implement business plan/solution that meets customer needs and drive beverage category profit and volume, contributing to overall sales growth for the customers' entire business.
- Vision and strategic thinking to anticipate future needs and recommend business building ideas that will drive the business.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members (e.g. marketing, finance, operations)
- Interact with CAT, team ARTM and CMAPT process to develop programs to grow categories within customer base.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience:
At least 2 years of successful sales account management
- Understanding full package and product selling (CSD, Brewed Tea, Coffee, Bottled Beverages)
- Understanding of the Freestyle Platform
- Knowledge and understanding of the food-service business
Travel - Approximately 25%
Location - Indiana or Southern Michigan - Virtual/Home based
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top