Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:August 24, 2019
Job Description Summary:This role must keep Argentina´s General Manager updated of performance, opportunities and threats, integrating holistic vision of multiples areas (Commercial, Finance, Marketing, PAC, bottler). Must always have a solid POV for Revenue, Share and Volume outlook for monthly and yearly targets, issues to be addressed, plans working and not working, lead all volume/performance related routines such as meeting with bottlers, weekly meetings, monthly reviews, Operating Forum with SLBU SLT, and help GM build an strategic framework for the development and growth of the business in the market.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Lead Holistic understanding of Argentina´s performance, performing in-depth analysis of the “what´s” and the “why's”, finding opportunities, providing GM with strategic insights and lead all performance presentations (Monthly Reviews, Operating Forums with BUP, Bottlers meetings, Corporate and LAG Leaders visits, etc)
- Lead risk & opportunity identification and actions, ensuring a clear view of risk and opportunities vs. plan, while partnering with cross functional colleagues to develop acceleration initiatives to capture additional growth as needed.
- Support Leadership Team with strategic business reviews on key initiatives across the system and course corrections to accelerate growth to meet long term financial objectives. Leads performance analysis/reporting efforts and review routines, internally and with BUP.
- Lead the integration of RGM into the strategy and plans.
- Orchestrate the strategic business planning and annual business plan process.
- Must analyze context from a political, economic and consumer point of view, combining with industry trends, own plans and expected competitor's plans to develop volume forecast positioning, and replanning when necessary.
- Ability to analyze conceptual information, arrive to conclusions and recommend improvement actions to other areas of the organization; “read” the needs of the General Manager, and design or adapt tasks, processes or routines in accordance with them.
- Define KBIs that will be used to measure success when tracking plans. Later on, communicate (written or verbal) business performance against these KBIs in order to inform whole organization on business performance or consider alternate solutions to meet franchise unit commitments.
- Requires a deep knowledge on internal and syndicated data sources and reporting tools, and a high degree of technical skill, to create value and influence others to drive action through the interpretation and communication of data and insights. Must also have the ability to analyze multiple data sources to create insights and understand implications for delivering the business plan and beyond.
- Assess current strategy to determine its effectiveness relative to desired business objectives, and when analyzing performance, must create and communicate a solid business point of view to influence the decision making of clients, peers and other key internal/external customers, such as bottler.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top