Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:August 25, 2019
Job Description Summary:As a chosen candidate you will be part of Global Compensation Team responsible for: assisting in the development and administration of compensation programs; assisting in administration of performance appraisal and salary administration programs; reviewing changes in wages and salaries for conformance to policy; evaluating salaried, hourly and top management positions; audits evaluation of positions and application of existing classifications to individuals.
We are looking for individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience; works independently; may coach other professionals.
- Evaluates jobs for assigned regions using Mercer's IPE methodology.
- Communicates and upholds recommended evaluations with business partners.
- Maintains and governs internal Job Catalogue.
- Ensures that global job matching methodology is used consistently in the assigned regions.
- Supports survey participation and loading. Answers questions from the outsourcing vendors regarding survey submission or survey load. Participates in ad hoc surveys as requested.
- Responds to survey data requests for assigned regions from different vendor systems.
- Creates base pay scales, base pay investment and guidelines for assigned countries.
- Supports HR community in all projects related to base pay, job architecture and grading methodologies.
- Acts as liaison between vendors and Regional Total Rewards counterparts for review of survey participation for assigned regions. Resolves complex escalation operational issues.
What you need to be successful:
- Drive Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Knowledge of data analysis methods and ability to interpret data.
- Knowledge of different job evaluation and benchmarking methodologies.
- Understanding of compensation market data, salary structures, job pricings, HR qualitative benchmark reports.
- Understanding of HRIS systems, processes, and interrelationships of data transfers.
- Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer
- Total Compensation Principles: Knowledge of total compensation principles and ability to apply them to compensation delivery (e.g., job evaluation, salary administration, stock options, incentives, and survey administration)
- Understanding of regulatory laws that affect compensation and benefits plans
- Influencing the System: Applies influence strategies and negotiation skills to achieve win-win results.
- Education - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Related Work Experience - At least 5 years work experience
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top