Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:August 20, 2019
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Summary: Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service, and Cost objectives. Generate daily/weekly/monthly production reports for management review and corrective action. Assist in filing and record maintenance of production and lab reporting. Assist in documentation for the Main Street Quality System. Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCC Quality System.
- Generate daily/weekly/monthly reports and adhoc reports from production records for reporting yields, efficiency downtime, CIP, etc.
- Assist in the documentation of the Main Street Quality System
- File/sort as needed production/lab reports
- Assist in record retention policy
- Assist in typing procedures and presentations for Production and Laboratory
- Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements
- Order/track supplies as needed for production
- Maintain accurate records and logs as required
- Perform all production reporting as required
- Demonstrate ability to create databases as needed
- Assist in the maintaining time records as required
- Make copies as needed for production
- Create and maintain filing system for production paperwork (electronic/hard copy)
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies
- Maintain proper safety conditions including immediately correcting or reporting safety issues to your supervisor
- Able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and implement or recommend appropriate corrective actions
- Participate in team assignments
- Work an 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift or required necessary hours to meet the business requirements. This may include overtime plus weekend work as necessary
- Ensure that all tasks are performed toward achieving the safety, quality, service and cost objectives of CCNA
- Demonstrate good attendance in accordance with plant attendance guidelines
- Assist in training of new associates
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in the following software: Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes
- Ability to team new software programs as required for business needs
- Able to demonstrate basic technical math skills, basic grammar and technical writing skills
- Self-starter, ability to work with limited direction and in a noisy office environment
- Demonstrate good comprehension and organizational skills
- Assist front office as needed for special projects and/or support coverage
Working Conditions: Majority of work is performed in an office location in the plant. Position may be required to collect paperwork on the line located near high-speed bottling and production environment. Work requires exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, working around moving equipment, tanks, heights, wet conditions, fumes. Vibrations dust, etc. Working hours must be flexible with the ability to work all shifts and extended hours as required.
Equipment Used: Personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, steel-toed shoes and hearing protection. Operate fax, phone, copier and computer.
Travel to other locations. Perform other duties as assigned. Explain and demonstrate job tasks to visitors.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- General knowledge and understanding of production environment, machinery, and SAP.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency of Microsoft Office including intermediate knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Ability to trouble-shoot production related reporting problems.
- Must be able to understand and follow directions
- Must be able to demonstrate good attendance and work on all shifts, as required.
- Ability to work up to twelve (12) hour shifts to satisfy business needs.
- Ability to work extended hours and for overtime as required.
- Must be able to participate in job development training.
- Must be certified on job training plan for this position within six months of start date.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top