Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:August 22, 2019
Job Description Summary:The Global Compensation Operations Manager will drive a fundamental innovation agenda taking all current compensation methodologies and commercialized descriptive analytical and modelling tools to a next era where impactful current intelligence is made available to key decision makers at the right time, in the right way. It will also entail the capacity to drive the Global Compensation Programs operations and delivery agenda towards alignment with the visionary strategy that The Company has built around Talent of the future and for the future.
The role provides thought leadership in execution of the Company remuneration strategy by leading two key compensation-related areas:
1./ Global Compensation Services which includes the thought leadership and operation execution over The Coca-Cola Company Job Architecture, ongoing total rewards market intelligence for a global scope of 100 countries and the ideation, development and commercialization of business intelligence related to Total Rewards competitiveness through advanced Visual Analytics
2./ Global Rewards Delivery representing a direct responsibility over all global compensation programs delivery through yearly major scale decision making cycles as well as ad hoc ongoing individualized decision programs; all of it for populations of decisions makers across 100 countries adding up to a volume of around 5,000+ and a global population of around 20,000+
The role leads, coached and develops a global team based in different countries: Costa Rica, Poland and Philippines.
Global Compensation Services:
- Execute the Company compensation strategy by generating new or unique solutions and embracing new ideas that help sustain our business through continuous improvement.
- Provide functional direction to data architecture, data automation and fact-based market intelligence methodology improvements through global mindset, understanding of trends, operations and service delivery.
- Drive innovative, best in class, automated and sustainable data architecture processes and creation of added-value visual analytic capabilities in support of company's strategy.
- Strong stakeholder management, and process execution required to drive enhancements to the delivery of base pay processes globally, including job architecture, job evaluation, external compensation benchmarking, development of MBPS that meet business needs, and other value-added base pay services.
- Provide deep subject matter expertise, as well as detailed and sophisticated analytics and making recommendations to, and consulting with, the Total Rewards community on base pay management issues and process improvements.
- Understand the breadth and depth of roles across the organization at all levels, in order to challenge leaders in a credible manner and manage conflict, in particular around job evaluation, to achieve the most appropriate outcome.
- Responsible for the EXPERIENCE provided for 5,000+ people managers across the globe when they work on around 50,000+ individual global compensation programs review decisions (Base Pay, Annual Incentive, Long Term Incentive, Emerging Talent Retention Award) as well as delivery of systems, processes and mechanisms for additional global compensation programs such as Deferred Cash, Performance Cash and ad hoc retention and lateral compensation actions.
- Direct responsibility over connection of Total Rewards Compensation on its basic ongoing dynamic with individual changes on off cycle increases, internal lateral and promotional offers and external hiring in partnership with the Associate Services Talent Organizations
- Develop, design and execute total rewards cycle deployment technology platforms (Compensation Planners) within the Company HRMS systems.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 10-12 years of relevant work experience with global and multi-national exposure
- System implementation experience
- People management experience
- Advance level of English: other languages such as Spanish and Polish are preferred.
- Knowledge of total compensation principles and ability to apply them to compensation delivery (e.g., job evaluation, salary administration, stock options, incentives, and survey administration)
- Understanding of regulatory laws that affect compensation and benefits plans
- Knowledge of data analysis methods, prevalent software solutions, advanced ad-hoc data architecture and implications to process and manager and employee experience; automation, Workday and HRMS and the embedded Compensation Planner platforms including dependencies and opportunities from data flows and connectors to staging and Payroll systems.
- Knowledge of different job evaluation and benchmarking methodologies.
- Understanding of compensation market data, job pricing methods, HR qualitative benchmark reports.
- Understanding of HRIS systems, processes, and interrelationships of data transfers.
- Data visualization tools: Power BI, Tableau, or similar.
- Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer
- Influencing skills: apply influence strategies and negotiation skills to achieve win-win results.
- Business acumen
- Process improvement mindset: be able to develop new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking innovation and rational risk-taking
Our Growth Culture:
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0