Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Procurement Analyst Co-op supports the Supplier Services Group through the collection, management, and analysis of data—providing insight and ultimately driving improvement. The Procurement Analyst Co-op will become a key member of a strategic sourcing team, providing analytical rigor and technical expertise enabling procurement leadership to improve decision-making. The person in this role will be expected to work every other semester for a minimum of 3 semesters while attending university in pursuit of a relevant degree.
- Curate data (from disparate data sources) so to meet business planning and strategy development needs—data accuracy and accessibility is paramount.
- Facilitate sourcing events (e.g. RFP, RFI) through E-Sourcing tool management (i.e. develop bid sheets and cost model, configure E-Sourcing event settings, manage data collection & reporting)
- Collaborate with sourcing leaders to build an understanding of category strategy, supplier markets, & processes
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year accredited university
- Candidate for a B.S/A. degree in engineering, business, supply chain, or computer science
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and judgement
- Experience using spreadsheet applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel)
- Experience visualizing data (e.g. PivotTables, Tableau) is preferred
- Programming expertise (e.g. VBA, Python) is preferred
- Familiarity with mathematical optimization and linear programming are preferred
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top