Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:August 20, 2019
Job Description Summary:JOB SUMMARY:
• Provide the Egypt Region with leading edge consumer, shopper and customer insights, research processes and tools that facilitate decision-making against business needs and provide in-depth understanding of market dynamics and consumer needs/wants/insights
• Utilize understanding of consumer insights and global trends in order to identify key issues and opportunities for profitable brand growth
• Determine appropriate market research methodologies and techniques combining data from various sources and advanced information tools, sophisticated analytical systems, ad-hoc and protocoled methodologies and research suppliers. The role also requires building knowledge of research tools and insights across the marketing and CCL functions.
• As a leader in this function the candidate is required to have influencing skills with peers and managers from other functions and strong networking importing and exporting best practices
• Provide inputs for Business Planning and ABP
• Oversight and stewardship of BU K&I systems and protocols in the Regions to drive consistency, productivity and best practices
• In addition to Region specific responsibilities, lead selected BU-wide initiatives
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top