Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:26% - 50%
Job Posting End Date:August 19, 2019
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
This role is the key point of contact for senior level customers and franchisees with a high level of sophistication and industry knowledge - requiring an advanced, hybrid sales/marketing/finance, face-to-face approach with strong analytical, influencing, and negotiation experience. Manages soft drink categories (i.e. Bottle/Can, Freestyle and legacy BIB), juice category, and multiple brands.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Build strong value-based relationships with our key partners that grow our mutual businesses.
- Growing Company sales with the franchisees in the region by gaining support and commitment to various initiatives/programs.
- Works in collaboration with various Team resources to develop and implement business plan/solutions that meet customer needs and drives beverage category profit and volume.
- Develop customer call strategies, incorporating advanced financial acumen to gain the support of decision makers and the interrelated influencers of those decision makers.
- Coordinate implementation of agreed upon activities.
- Secure collaboration from both customer and internal company resources at times in order to deliver the expected results.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience:
5-7 Years Strategic Sales Experience
Build Bus Plan/Solution/Contingency Plans
- Ability to envision the opportunities, to sell against them and understand how to remove barriers that impact results
- Proven track record of revenue growth using a strategic approach
- Experience with varying channels of business with On Site or Retail sales and understand macro trends of consumers within the various channels
Conduct Regular Bus Reviews w/ Customers and Bottlers
- Business Acumen and Executive Presence that allow you to build strong relationships with customers at all levels of the organization
- Analytical skills to drill into business drivers and drains with a solution-oriented mind-set to coarse correct
Manage/Direct All Phases of Complex Programs
- Implement Fountain & Bottle/Can Strategies developed in business plans that innovate and create relevance for clients and consumers
- Oversee the lifecycle of executional programs with strong communication to key stakeholders
- Influence and motivate others to deliver results
Travel - Approximately 50%
Location - Philadelphia - Home Based preferred but open to Atlanta
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top