Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:August 20, 2019
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Job Summary: Coca-Cola North America, Auburndale, FL Plant seeks a SAP Plant Maintenance Supervisor (SAP PM) Super User with experience in SAP PM implementation and daily execution of the plant maintenance program. The successful candidate will supervise the Maintenance Planner Group (five planners) and the Maintenance Material Management Group (6 associates). Maintenance Planning and Material Management experience is required. Ability to identify knowledge gaps and to develop and deliver training to End Users one-on-one or in groups is required.
The SAP Plant Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Develop SAP PM routines and reports that support the Plant maintenance business strategy
- Monitor the use of SAP PM and recommend process improvements:
Condition Based Maintenance
- Implement and enforce effective Material Management processes and work order kitting through timely monitoring, improving transactions and maintaining accurate Material Master Records
- First line of support to train End Users on their roles within SAP PM
- Train individuals one-on-one, as well as presenting to a larger classroom
- Support Maintenance Work Centers by effectively leading the Maintenance Planner and Material Management Groups
- Utilize Work Center Capacity data to increase labor utilization and maintenance effectiveness
- Monitor Work Center Costing and implement corrective measures and processes to ensure accuracy
- Establish, maintain and champion effective, accurate Technical System data within SAP PM, i.e.:
- Provides supervision of Preventive Maintenance crew when PM supervisor is absent
- Foster an environment that encourages self-development.
- BS/BA (or equivalent field experience)
- 5 years SAP PM/MM experience (implementations and/or plant experience)
- 2 years' plant maintenance supervision experience
- Effective communication skills
- Proven ability to understand business/project strategy and translate it into learning solutions that support the company's business goals
- Established record of influencing management and personnel at all levels of the organization through developing effective working relationships and communicating clearly and appropriately based on the target audience
- Proven ability to effectively lead a diverse, cross-functional manufacturing team through the implementation and application of SAP PM/MM
- 7+ years' experience implementing and using SAP PM/MM
- SAP PM Certification: C_TPLM30_05 Maintenance & Repair with mySAP ERP 20XX or equivalent
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top