Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:August 21, 2019
Job Description Summary:This position will support the Payroll Operations team, with direct supervision from the Global Mobility Tax Manager, in regards of the end-to-end processes related to Stocks Options, PSU's and Global Mobility Management. The role includes the preparation and reconciliations of Global Mobility internal reporting requirements, aimed to ensure taxable compensation is appropriately handled across all Latin America payrolls. Support will also be provided with regard to handling mobile associate (Fiscal and social security analysis, connection with PwC's and other stakeholders involved in the process).
• Responsible for the timely and accurate recording of all accounting entries related to stock option exercises for LA associates,
• Support Payroll Accounting Team to review and execute all Balance Sheet Stock Option and Mobility related accounts,
• Responsible for the accurate and timely recording of compensation and benefits for Globally mobile associates including liaising with the local payroll vendor or PwC on finalizing the related tax entries
• Implement and improve Global Mobility and Stock Option processes according to the local Latin America payroll processes working with Global Mobility/ Global Equity / Payroll team and local Payroll vendors across LA.
• Supervise and support payroll delivery team, leading to the objective of delivering accurate and timely payroll registration regarding of compensation and taxes for mobility associates (including shadow payroll), as well as equity transaction (or any other LTI) for both mobile and non-mobile associates.
1. Provide expertise in the area of equity ensuring appropriate handling in Latin America payrolls to ensure accurate taxation of Stock Options and PSU/RSU. Preparation and review of equity data for monthly payrolls for inclusion in data inputs submitted to ADP. Provide support and supervision of the payroll delivery team to ensure accurate and timely execution of mobile assignee compensation through home and host country payrolls. The role requires engagement with payroll delivery team and local payroll partners within the ADP Streamline (and/or any other payroll vendors)
2. Internal reporting requirements:
• Accounting: Support the analysis of monthly balance sheets reconciliations and executing on action items.
• Equity: Preparation of monthly Certification of Equity Compliance reports and submission to Corporate.
• Mobility: Preparation of monthly compensation accumulated form (CAF reports) for mobile associates.
3. Provide subject matter expertise for all equity & mobility queries escalated from HR and/or employees.
Provide expertise in the area of mobility payroll and build strong relationship with all related internal functions (incl. but not limited to Mobility, Global Equity, Treasury, Intercompany Team, partners like Genpact, ADP, Graebel, etc. and external consultants such as PwC/EY).
4. Drive efficiency and effectiveness by actively and continuous supporting standardization and simplification of payroll and post payroll processes.
5. Support Global Mobility Tax Manager in all matters related to Tax and Social Security analysis required for mobility associates across Latin America.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top