Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:26% - 50%
Job Posting End Date:August 25, 2019
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The Senior Customer Marketing Manager (SCMM) is responsible for the development and execution of Customer specific marketing plans. Working closely with the Sales team, the SCMM plays a key role in driving revenue and profit for the System, while helping achieve our goal of becoming the Customer's most valued partner.
- Bottle/Can marketing and merchandising
- Digital marketing to drive business goals (menu boards, kiosks, mobile)
- Data capture and analysis
- Delivery Service mode (internal or third-party providers)
- Understanding Foodservice occasions
- Knowledge of the Pizza channel
- Agency management or collaboration
- Navigate and influence complex organizations and franchised system
- Lead total beverage marketing strategy in collaboration with overall customer strategy
- Ownership of Senior level marketing call points
- Deliver insights (consumer and industry) and connect to customer's business
- Construct annual marketing calendar to include Pillar programs, Assets, National and Local activations
- Contribute to customer's long-term planning process
- Conduct customer marketing stewardship reviews
- Provide customer business and opportunity assessments
- Provide compelling competitive analysis
- Create persuasive selling stories
- Lead revenue enhancing concept development with customers
- Develop digital programs and tools for the US and other international markets
- Leverage internal tools and resources to support customer strategy (assets, partnerships, brands)
- Identify and leverage customer-specific, marketing opportunities using consumer insights and linking to customer strategy.
- Develop and execute promotions/programs to drive increased consumer preference and engagement.
- Participate actively in the Annual Customer Plan process.
- Provide strong financial acumen to all business decisions and provide post analysis to ensure goals are met.
- Work with sales teams to jointly present major initiatives to customers.
Travel - Approximately 25-30%
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top