Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:September 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:
Key Connection Planner of Sprite, Tea & Coffee brands.
- Well translated business requirement/KPIs to in-depth understanding of business goals, marketing objectives, competitive environment, latest media/social/cultural trends
- Work closely with leads from brand and creative teams to form the golden “triangle” to agile guide and lead the development of connection plan from the birth of campaign idea to final stage of bring to life
Key Result Areas
Strategic Planning for responsible brands/campaigns (20%)
- Support in the development of brand strategies during annual business planning which are effective in delivering the volume, profit and share objectives, as well as demonstrating good potential to engaging bottling partners for their commitment.
- Work with in-house and external research team to continuously deepen our consumer understanding - superior to competition, so as to grasp the pulse of the continuously evolved digital/media landscape and highly fragmented consumer attention and develop updated communication strategies
- Work with cross-functional teams and agencies to ensure excellent execution of the communication plan
Connection Planning Development/Management of full delivery (50%)
- Work with the connection agencies, including media, digital, social, sampling functional agencies to think strategically and focus on developing high quality communication architecture which truly leverage on superior consumer insights as well as to bring potential excellence in latter stage of bringing to life for consumers.
- Ensure the aligned connection KPIs can be well-followed/implemented through the internal Winning Marketing Organization process and linked with all communication message/content in different vehicles/contact points and stay true to the core of the brand spirit and campaign idea
- Monitor execution of all projects and ensure prompt delivery in relation to overall marketing/system calendar.
Management of External Digital/Entertainment partners on project basis (20%)
- Served as the 1st contact window from the media/digital partner as the starting point for OESP cooperation
- Build potential short-term and long-term strategic partnership on behalf of the TCCC marketing function
Data Analysis of existing Connection Measurement (10%)
- Closely tracking responsible project delivery via shared and internal campaign dashboard
- Real time optimization with clear gaining points from operational lens
DME management on regular basis and can serve as the contact to marketing finance team
§ monthly budget allocation
- Management of project based DME and budget reports from connection agency
Job Requirements / Qualifications
(Leader of Others)
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities
- Delivers Results
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas
- Develops and Inspires Others
Lives the Values
- Able to show full comprehension in-depth Consumers, media social and cultural Insights
- Begin to do 1st layer analysing Brand and Business Health
- Co-developing Consumer Communication Strategies & Plans
- Making Innovative connection/digital Platforms to Connect with Consumers
- Managing OESP Media to Connect with Our Target
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top