Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:August 23, 2019
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The Sales Executive role is responsible for managing a portfolio of food service chain customers across various channels including Resorts, Casinos, Fast Casual, Full and Quick Service Restaurants. You are responsible for managing all aspects of customer's businesses including strategic assessment of the business, sales forecasting, conducting regular business reviews, managing senior level relationships and effectively activating and implementing the beverage strategy. The position will work closely with our Coca-Cola Bottler Partners. You will also be responsible for seeking out and converting competitive chain business.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customer senior management through regular business reviews and opportunity discovery/ideation sessions.
- Use customer data and channel insights to deliver viable solutions to challenges and guide solutions from concept through execution.
- Collaborate with customer leadership and cross-functional team members (e.g. finance, marketing, operations) to activate The Coca-Cola Company System and drive beverage category profit and volume, contributing to overall sales growth for the customers' entire business.
- Create long term growth plans and use them to build Annual Business Plans to forecast volume, revenue and expenses.
- Meet with outlet level management and conduct regular audits to identify opportunities and ensure compliance.
- Interact with CAT, ARTM and CPACT process to develop programs to grow categories within customer base.
- Vision and strategic thinking to anticipate future needs and recommend business building ideas that will drive the business.
Related Work Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of successful sales account management experience
- Knowledge of casino/gaming experience preferred
- Build Bus Plan/Solution/Contingency Plans
- Monitor Customers Contractual Agreements
- Consult w/ and Influence Senior Leadership
- Utilize market and consumer insights to sell
Travel - Approximately 25%
Location - Based in Las Vegas - Home Office
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top