Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:September 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:The position contributes to the company's success by managing media relations and corporate communications in support of the business objectives. It will be a management role focused on media relations and corporate channel strategies by working closely with cross functions and other PACS associates in the system.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop media channel strategies by identifying the content preference and media habits of target audience for corporate branding
- Serve as the media channel consultant to the team to develop media plans to achieve more out of the investment.
- Proactively identify valuable and suitable contents or stories across the system based on the understanding of different channel profiles.
- Measure media results and continuously improve the results.
- Develop, maintain and manage the long-term and effective media relations across China;
- Handles media inquiries on a daily basis;
- Establish and maintain the media database;
- Directs and manages external agency partners to ensure compliance, brand standards and the quality of work while accomplishing media plans in time and on budget.
Summary of Experience
- 5-7 years of working experience in communications, PR related fields.
- Approved solid experience in media relations and communications channel management, with established media contacts preferred
- Working experience at MNC companies or big PR firms preferred
- Management experience of leading external agencies, vendors and business partners
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good understanding of both traditional and digital media landscape
- Up-To-Date knowledge of media trends and tools
- Have a good eye for an appealing story
- Demonstrated strong experience and ability in project management
- Strong writing and editing skills required; able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in written
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Takes accountability and continuously seeks feedback from others to improve efficiency and performance
- English and Chinese fluency required
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top