Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The role: Resolves day-to-day technical problems on the production lines and ensures equipment and machinery compliance with production procedures and process specifications. Repairs and maintains production equipment, machinery or instruments to ensure that it functions reliably and complies with process specifications; responds to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions etc. to minimize disruptions to manufacturing processes; maintains maintenance records so that recurring problems can be identified and addressed; calibrates or adjusts; maintains tools and repair equipment in good working order. Individual contributor that works under supervision; applies filed knowledge.
Functions and Troubleshooting
- Advanced experience with PLC and PLC trouble shooting/working with PLC technician
- Knowledge of how to communicate with the PLC system
- Install new programs/reformat and make changes to existing programs
- The ability to train other Skill Group Mechanics in diagnose and repair of PLC issues
- Knowledge/function of: sensors, senders, electrical eyes and identifying visual faults
- The ability to fix PLC faults as needed/work with production associates to correct any issues
- Perform systematic preventative maintenance of electrical adjustment, inspections and repairs as necessary
- Proficient skills and knowledge of automation controls: Photo eyes, proximity, ultrasonic sensors and motor controls
Advanced Hands on Mechanical and Electrical
- Assist production on plant shutdown and startups
- Understanding of the automation controls and repairs, Including but not limited to: photo eyes, proximity/ultrasonic sensors, flow meters, pressure transmitters and conductivity meters
- Properly troubleshoot/diagnose both Electrical and Mechanical systems to maintain production line performance
- Ability to perform all necessary maintenance tasks to production lines (rebuilding of equipment, equipment upgrades, fabrication and welding and maintaining equipment) to ensure maximum efficiencies
- Develop and Implement plans of action and work with Maintenance Planner to accomplish tasks/repair.
- Knowledge of automation of electromechanical processes
- Knowledge of three phase/alternating current and its purpose/function
- Rewiring/hard wire motors, servos, pumps and other equipment in the plant
- Run wiring/install conduit/replace power receptacles
- The ability to create/draw basis schematics and wiring diagrams
- Display the knowledge of how to draw a simple motor control circuit with remote start/stop
- The knowledge of how to read and understand schematics/blueprints
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top