Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:• To move product from location to location; to load and unload trailers in an accurate, safe, and prompt manner to accurately fulfill customer orders within specified timeframe. Ensure quality product is shipped and received in compliance with facility Quality standards. Process loads (shipments) in accordance with Company guidelines (standards), interpret loading and unloading documents, and document all product and material movements per guideline (standards). Complete documentation (pick tickets and changes, Bills of Lading, receiving documents, and checklists) with accuracy and efficiency. Assist in physical inventory counts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalency required.
- Able to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Able to demonstrate skill in safely and efficiently driving 6,000 lb forklifts carrying up to 3,000 lbs. from heights of 1 ‘ to 30' in Rack System throughout the facility and unloading and loading trailers.
- Able to pass the plant's Forklift truck license certification process.
- Assist in other departments as needed.
- Able to perform duties in areas of extreme temperature differences.
- Work extended hours, holidays, and weekends.
- Able to perform physical inventory counts timely and accurately.
- Able to physically lift material 50 lbs a distance of 10' or more.
- Must comply with all Safety requirements including, but not limited to:
- Chemical Handling Procedures
- Safety Rules
- Lock Out/Tag Out Policy
- Use of PPE
- Adhere to MSDS/SDS Guidelines
Tools & Equipment:
- Forklifts - Single fork
- Floor Scrubber
- Palletizing & Shrink Wrap equipment
- Hoist for Changing Batteries on Electric forklifts
- Computer and RF Scanning Equipment
Minimum Bid Requirements:
- Forklift experience
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Read, write, and speak English
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Pass Warehouse forklift test
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top