Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Ensure the mechanical upkeep of equipment to allow for any combination of the following: blowing, filling, sealing, conveying, labeling and packaging of beverage containers on various production lines for shipment. To ensure quality, weight, coding, and labeling of product containers. To perform preventive maintenance and basic equipment care of equipment in the plant.
Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Disassembles machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Examines parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
- Cleans, lubricates, and adjusts parts, equipment, and machinery.
- Perform preventative maintenance and clear jams on machines as needed
- Maintain logs and records
- Operates Filler/Packaging/Blowmolding/Palletizing Equipment
- Load packages, containers onto machines
- Supply line with raw materials needed
- Check for proper filling, seals, damaged product
- Operate sealing equipment, seal containers
- Supply glue machines with glue
- Set up printers/labelers for various flavors
- Operate filling/cleaning equipment via computer screens
- Move filled containers/packages to storage
- Weigh containers/perform process checks
- Records statistical data and number of containers filled
- Clean and sanitize equipment
- Forklift operations/inspections
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Full compliance with Quality Management System (QMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), Safety Management System (SMS) and Food Safety Management System (FSMS) requirements.
- Fills in on any lines when needed
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 3 years of work experience.
- Manufacturing experience required, maintenance experience is preferred.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product is preferred.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Certified Forklift License a plus.
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Able to read one-line diagrams, blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and procedures
- Visual ability to monitor, identify and detect ingredient, container, and equipment problems
- Ability to record information
- Ability to move at least 65 lbs. a distance of 5ft. Manual dexterity to manipulate small objects
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive motions for extended periods (2 hours)
Required Safety Equipment:
Safety shoes; gloves; safety glasses; masks; ear protection and hairnets where applicable
Work is performed mostly on production floor. Work is of non-repetitive nature and requires exposure to moderate noise levels, working around moving equipment, wetness, fumes; hazardous chemicals. Work is performed on various shifts. Manufacturing facility subject to extreme heat and cold. Multi-shift operation.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top