Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Responsible for two of the key elements of the KO Network Advantage: Global marketing scale of brilliant consumer marketing (Charters) and the collective genius of our Marketing talent and teams (Capability)
What is the Role?
- Champion Global Charter Operations- the key competitive advantage of our KO Network advantage and scale
- Steward the Charter Governance process for the top global brand communication projects including operating principles, funding models and creative visibility
- Advance new marketing capabilities and thought leadership to inform all our marketing and charter efforts, codified with best practice
Lead the Network Advantage of our brand communication efforts through:
Global Charters : Drive the governance and execution of the Global Charter Process, working with business partners at all levels, from strategic development of the business need and brief through to the final execution.
- Lead the global collaboration model to leverage synergy across more than 200 markets to drive efficiency and effectiveness of brilliant integrated marketing campaigns that scale across cultures and geographies, resulting in strategically consistent and relevant communication for global brands
- Foster a culture of world class marketing craftsmanship, through highlighting programs, ideas and processes that have proven to be effective in other BU's or adjacent parts of the business.
- Use key success metrics and KPIs from Charters to help create and codify “Recipes” as part of the Disciplines of Growth
- Govern the development process of the top global brand communication projects, designing and evolving operating principle and managing the funding model
- Inspire a network the global marketing community, including Brand and IMC teams
- Evolve the digital and technical platforms that enable efficiency and visibility to support collaboration and best practice sharing between the markets.
Capability Development: Lead critical Growth and Marketing Capability Development as an input to great communication and an enabler of winning Marketing. Make the conceptual practical and applicable through specific capability initiatives.
- Evolve TCCC expertise in capability development critical to marketing charter inputs and outputs including Storytelling, Brief development and others
- Lead the Growth Discovery Program, partnering with business leaders in the markets and SMEs in corporate to showcase the Disciplines of Growth through a high-touch multi-day development experience
- Provide thought leadership in capability development, by codifying learning from within and outside Coca-Cola, including external trends and case studies, in addition to internal examples and experiments.
Required Technical Experience:
- 10-15 years in Coca-Cola marketing, ideally in a global or group role
- Thought Leadership: Ability to generate new ways of thinking about consumers and our businesses (e.g., experiential marketing, intuitive trend forecasting, product innovation).
- Network/Resources: Prowess to develop diverse network/resources to leverage "best in class" knowledge, approaches and processes and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Deep Marketing expertise: Knowledge of Disciplines of Growth, Quant and Qual measures to gain input on our consumers, understanding how brands grow
- Deep Media and Communications expertise of digital and social media/communication tools including emerging and traditional channels
- Creative Brief Development: Proven expertise of the creative brief development process.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top