Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:September 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:
- Lead weekly / monthly CSE planning (including but not limited to by bottler DSI analysis), work with CPS and bottler finance to understand the key drivers for the changes and align on the action plans. -
- Being able to prepare the monthly dashboard of System NSR / KO NSR / Offtake data from Nielson and look for business opportunities.
- Collect the weekly volume / System NSR / KO NSR analysis from different regions and prepare weekly performance report on Monday morning.
- Prepare quarterly actual for GPIE (intercompany inventory elimination) and monthly RE for GPIE and COGs through working with CPS team. Understand the key drivers and generate business insights on risk and opps.
- Prepare monthly actual and RE concentrate rebate analysis by bottling groups and further generate insights on rebate risk / opps through a solid understanding of system financials from franchise finance team.
- Being able to develop different performance dashboards by utilizing excel / power BI for data visualization
- Participation in the Periscope Project with Supply Chain / CPS / Bottler to streamline bottler inventory sharing and advanced analysis on bottler working capital / DSI / replenish rules for different products
- Other Ad hoc analysis upon assignment
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Drive innovative business improvement
- Balance immediate and long-term priorities
- Deliver results
- Import and export good ideas
- Develop and inspire others
- Sets a winning example
- Understand and Apply US and Local GAAP (Excel)
- Understand Implications on KO business of World and Local macro-economics Environment (Awareness)
- Apply Cost/Management Accounting Principles (Excel)
- Understand and Apply Treasury/Foreign Exchange Knowledge (Proficient)
- Determine and Minimize Risk Management Techniques - Insurance and Business Continuity Planning(Proficient)
- Properly Record Local and US Tax with Ability to Implement Effective Tax Planning(Proficient)
- Understand and Use Revenue Growth Management (Proficient)
- Understand and Implement Appropriate Internal Controls Systems (Proficient)
- Understand and use Mergers & Acquisition Methodologies (Aware)
- Properly Implement Company Procurement Policies and Procedures (Excel)
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5-10 years of progressive finance generalist experience, preferably in multinational FMCG
- Excellent financial modeling skills
- Sound knowledge of financial concepts and principles
- High level of integrity and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting the deadlines.
- ERP experience, SAP will be a plus
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills;
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in accounting, business or economy.
- Certified Public Accountant preferred
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top