Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Sr. Manager Business Analytics will support a large national customer and be a critical role on this center of excellence team responsible for leading the market research work that will inform the business case development for further expansion of Coca-Cola Freestyle. Along with leading the 3rd party research design and sell in this individual will be responsible for cross functional dashboard development and adhoc analysis designed to quickly isolate indicators for opportunity or for the Coca-Cola Freestyle outlets. In a world where knowledge is power and data can be leveraged to accelerate growth this will be a pivotal role for the team going further faster. Travel is required 25-30%.
- Conduct a situation assessment of the consumer, operational, competitive and other dynamics that are influencing performance in the market place (starting with three-test markets and expanding for rollout. Analyze these data and develop insights, implications and context for marketing planning.
- Build a marketing plan (using the strategy developed thus far) that will stimulate consumer interest and action that will increase sales, cash flow and perception sufficient to compel investment in expanding beyond the test to an expanded rollout.
- Deliver a successful test market that demonstrates the vitality of fountain soft drink category growth potential to earn heightened advocacy and agreement for expanded distribution of Coca-Cola Freestyle across the chain
- Demonstrate how fountain soft drink marketing can progress beyond product-based benefits to a more robust and profitable interaction-based benefit structure.
- Lead development of a marketing plan to support the roll-out based on learnings from the test
- Work with customer to make Coca-Cola Freestyle a strategic priority and ownable point of differentiation vs competition
Education Required: MBA or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience: 15+ years, with analytical experience, classical marketing training and experience, work with agencies (directly). Demonstrated experience: imagining new solutions, embracing innovative marketing process and programing, understanding and being facile with digital and social media milieu and cognizance of the trend and its role in creating relevance.
Technical Skills Required:
- Brand Marketing Strategy: Practiced experience of developing brand engagement through interaction vs consumer acquisition through the more traditional linear adoption process.
- Marketing Research Application: Ability to develop, design, conduct, and mine research for findings that generate actionable insights to advance the core marketing strategy and further grow the business
- Marketing Concepts: Knowledge of and ability to Imagine, develop and apply basic marketing concepts (e.g., brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, marketing objectives/strategies, consumer segmentation) used in the development of marketing plans.
- Trend Analysis: Knowledge of and ability to gather, interpret and apply multiple consumer/industry insights and trends used in the development of marketing strategies and programs.
- Brief Development: Ability to deeply frame problems utilizing data to draw insights and translate insight into briefs
- Creative Concept Evaluation: Ability to evaluate concepts and executions against requirements of brief, strategic alignment, and consumer impact.
- Marketing Tools/Information: Knowledge of and ability to use marketing tools/information to identify and define consumer/marketplace opportunities.
- Sales Strategy/Execution: Ability to apply marketing strategies to sales management initiatives. Ability to draft compelling presentations, sell and engage with local agencies, Operators, and Headquarter staff to sell in the plan.
- Retail Industry: Knowledge of the retail industry (e.g., retailers, competitors, trends, visual merchandising, general business environment) related to multiple channels of distribution (e.g., mass, supermarket, convenience and petroleum, category chains, gifts and specialty).
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top