Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:August 28, 2019
Job Description Summary:McDonalds Russia Customer Management
• Grow TCCC Volume and Profit with McDonalds Russia
• Lead S&I (local/BU/TMD as appropriate) and Customer in order to deliver robust consumer needs understanding as the foundation for the McD LRP Beverages Category Development initiatives
• Drive portfolio development initiatives with McD Russia in alignment with Total Beverage Company vision and McD Russia Strategy
• Drive state of the art Mkt initiatives to enable new consumer habit creation, to drive sustainable transactions growth for both McD and TCCC portfolio of brands
• Manage McDonald's in full autonomy, drawing the local strategy, setting BP, driving the P&L and managing the customer as a Customer Account Manager.
• Drive execution standards and implementation in strong collaboration with internal xfunctional team, customer and 2rd party collaborators (where the case)
• Lead internal and customer XFunctional collaboration as a key enable of long term customer partnership
• Drive strong customer relationship and service level to secure strong customer satisfaction
IC Channel Management
• Develops a long term value based Customer leadership strategy for Strategic IC Customers in Russia, in line with System aligned Long-Term Plans and KBIs.
• Responsible for developing together with the bottlers Joint Business Plans for the Strategic Customers and implementing the Financial IC Strategic Customer Framework.
• Lead the IC board routine for Russia and serve as a counterpart of the Global Customer team
McDonalds Russia Customer Management
· Build a robust understanding of the McD Russia strategy, needs and expectations in order to develop Russia business strategy that create value for customer and TCCC
· Drive Joint LRP Sessions with the Customer as a key base for long term collaboration. Establishes a beverage Category Captaincy role
· Build and manage McD's LRP/BP oriented to grow McD Beverages Category, KO P&L and KO portfolio penetration
· Secure proper XFunctional resources as resulted in the LRP/PB assessment
· Secure proper Customer Business Planning and Execution Process and Routines, both internal and with the customer.
· Drive Customer Business Plans Execution and Results
· Develop and maintain broad-based relationships with the key decision-makers in order to build trust and improve our business opportunities
· Interacts with BU Customer Lead for:
o Securing McD GPP and partnership compliance and leverage
o Guidance of McD CEE Strategic Framework (LRP/BP) to deliver key BU/RU marketing plans
o Assessment of new BU business initiatives building fit for Russia purpose
o Support for consistently finding opportunities to improve profitability
o Corporate reputation improvement initiatives, leveraging PAC TCCC initiatives
o Customer/Commercial capabilities building support
o Knowledge and resources support for business acceleration plans
· Interacts with TMD sharing best practices, ideas to improve the business and global specific projects as the case.
IC Channel Management
· Collaborates with the Bottlers in developing the Strategic IC customers business plans, reviews and acceleration plans
· Steward / Manage the KO financial support / P&L for the IC customers with the Finance team
· Set IC visibility standards improving KO line-up visibility “in store” and develop with CCH specific RED for the channel
· Marketing 50%; Commercial 30%, Finance 20%
· Experience in Brand Management and Customer Marketing (including Category Management)
· Experience in Customer Management especially with International Customers
· Experience in Category Management with strategic customers.
· Financial Acumen
· Strong Leadership Skills: Innovation; Collaborate with System, Customers and Stakeholders; Act Like an Owner
· Strategic and Systemically Thinking
· Consumer and Shopper marketing
· Strategic Account management
· Commercial strategy
· Budgeting/Finance management
· Collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams
· Negotiation skills
· English Fluent Level
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top