Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:This Executive Administrative Assistant will report to the VP, Global Communications & Planning for The McDonald's Division. We are seeking an experienced, highly proficient and professional administrative assistant to provide support to the Principal and other team members. The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment in a customer-facing role. Excellent organization, communication and collaboration skills, attention to detail, and flexibility to changing environment are required.
Specific Responsibilities are Outlined Below:
- Execute day-to-day operations of the department to ensure all business needs are met.
- Coordinate various key meetings throughout the year.
- Successfully execute calendar entries, appointments & meetings, phone coverage and travel.
- Oversee department budget to meet OPEX: successfully plan & deliver special projects as needed.
- Prepare correspondence, reports & presentations for timely and quality output.
- Create, organize and maintain electronic & paper files for documents needed for record or re-use.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and handle or redirect as appropriate.
- Maintain and print calendar for principal(s).
- Input travel expenses into computerized business expense form.
- Protect the Company and all Company information against unauthorized disclosure, eavesdropping and legal exposure.
- Schedule domestic/international travel arrangements to include air, hotel and ground transportation.
- Identify, classify, maintain, and protect files, documentation and sensitive information consistent with record handling and retention requirements.
- Manage phone coverage utilizing phone back-up procedures to ensure calls are answered.
- Respond to Company/ Department-related requests for information in principal's absence.
- Maintain "tickler file" to ensure principals have all relevant and required meeting materials.
- Compose correspondence (e.g., memos, e-mails, letters, responses to requests and inquiries) for own or principal's signature.
- High school diploma; GED equivalent
Related Work Experience:
- At least 7 years
Core Job Competencies:
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others. Yes
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Sets A Winning Example for the McDonald's Administrative Assistant population
- Business Etiquette: Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Resource Knowledge: Knowledge of internal and external tools (i.e., Trademark Guidelines, Company Style Guide) and resources (i.e., Travel, Mail Services, Meeting Services) available to accomplish tasks and achieve results.
- Asset Protection: Knowledge of the importance of ensuring the safety and appropriate utilization of all Company assets. This includes the appropriate use of Company trademarks, logos, assets, terminology and data, treating information confidentially, ensuring employee and workplace safety, and having contingency plans.
- Database and System Knowledge: The knowledge and skills required to access and collect data via Company-approved databases or the Internet. This includes the ability to complete electronic forms, produce accurate reports, conduct investigative research, explain data and communicate results. This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top