Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:December 31, 2019
Shift:Third Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities (Candidates will need to develop):
- Responsible for installing, repairing, servicing machinery and equipment support systems
- Identifying and trouble-shooting production problems
- Maintaining production lines and performing predictive and preventive maintenance
- Ability to Weld
- Electric knowledge
- Lubrication and Fabrication Knowledge
- Knowledge of Plumbing
- Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
- Knowledge of PLC controls
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Ability to read diagrams, blueprints and schematics.
- Operate equipment through proper program controls
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Comply with all Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Comply with all Coca-Cola Quality System procedures.
- Record inspection requirements and data on provided forms.
- Forklift operations/inspections.
- Fill in on any lines when needed.
- Ability to understand, record, and communicate system problems and solutions.
- Demonstrate good attendance.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays.
- Move and lift material weighing 50 pounds to distances of 10 feet or more, floor to waist.
- Ability to hand stack cases of product from floor to overhead weighing up to 35 pounds repetitively up to 8 hours.
- Ability to push and pull force of 80lbs.
- Ability to squat and bend over at the waist.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time in temperature extremes on a daily basis up to 12 hours.
- Any other duties as assigned to ensure the effectiveness, efficiency, and quality of products, processes and work environment.
- High School Diploma required
- Associates Degree (technical degree preferred)
- Must Be Enrolled in a Technical College
- 0 Years Experience Required
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top