Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:September 1, 2019
Job Description Summary:
Job Title: Franchise Country Manager Adria
About The Coca-Cola Company
There's something special about working at The Coca-Cola Company's Central & Eastern Europe Business Unit. A career in our region is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. As the ‘growth engine' of the Coca-Cola system, we span 26 countries and represent 16 official languages.
Working here is more than working for the global beverage leader, it's an opportunity to be a part of something can positively impact the world. What do we mean by that? We're accelerating our momentum to become a Total Beverage Company by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - innovating to give people the drinks and package sizes they want, building our eCommerce capabilities, working towards our vision of a World Without Waste, and more.
People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We embrace diversity, reward imagination and empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
We are looking for a game-changing Franchise Country Manager that will lead the Franchise and deliver Business Plan commitments - lead annual business planning together with bottler, manage ongoing business, decide on corrective actions (marketing, commercial, resource allocation, etc.) to ensure results are delivered
- Lead and develop strong annual business plan for the franchise together with the local bottler. Decide on Deductions and DMI allocation among brands and initiatives.
- Lead relationships with the bottler, to ensure alignment behind priorities and plans
- Lead relationship with external stakeholders: business communication, industry associations, government stakeholders, others
- Lead team (marketing, PAC, commercial and customer). Ensure right talent is in place. Lead time engagement
- Monitor, track and drive bottler performance KBI's
- Lead and implement new product introductions
- Identify organizational capabilities required within Business Development to achieve business plan targets. Initiate action where gaps are identified.
- Drive compliance (within KO and bottler) with all internal and external execution, brand, financial, legal, information protection and business conduct rules & guidelines.
- Manage vs headwinds to deliver BP commitments (full P&L responsibility). Adjust plans and reallocate resources (for example, DMI), recommend price/pack/promo strategies, etc. Manage Opex for territory.
Related Job Requirements/Qualifications
- 12-15 years' experience in the field of consumer marketing/media and commercial fields in FMCG.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration.
- Has led 10+ people teams
- Had prior full P&L responsibility of a significantly sized business
- Fluency in local language a big plus, in addition to English
GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top