Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The CIF PMO Manager is a key member of the Coca Cola North America CIF Program Management Team, a directive PMO primarily supporting innovation and business compliance initiatives for Coca Cola North America
This role will provide thought leadership and stewardship for the processes, technologies and capabilities required to run an efficient and effective PMO, delivering “best in class” project / program management through operational simplification and standardization
POSITION ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The PMO Manager will have responsibilities in the following areas of focus:
- Process, Policy, Tools, and Template Stewardship
- Establish and maintain a standard set of practices, processes and templates for managing projects consistently and efficiently
- Collaborate with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders to ensure clarity and alignment on key process role sorts, policies, and Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Lead the identification, development, and implementation of pimprovements for core development, commercialization and project/program management processes
- Compliance / Auditing
- Evolve project change control and tracking procedures
- Monitor and report on team compliance with established standards to ensure adherence and promote executional consistency
- Monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) providing insights into PMO effectiveness and portfolio delivery
- Capability Development
- Develop and maintain a portal for knowledge, referencing and best practice sharing
- Assist in the management and delivery of a training and skills development curriculum to drive capability development for the team
- Assess and implement tools to enhance team and cross-functional collaboration
- Project Management
- Lead the execution and delivery of strategic initiatives and special projects
- Required: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Preferred: Master's Degree
Related Work Experience:
- Required: 8-10 years
Other Skills / Experience:
- Deep understanding of Project and Program Management Methodologies (PMP Preferred)
- Strong knowledge and experience in the use of the various tools to aid project / program management
- Business Process Modeling / Mapping Experience
- Effective Interpersonal and Communications Skills
- Excellent Problem Solving & Troubleshooting Skills
- Ability to Collaborate Cross-functionally to Deliver Results
- Knowledge of the Business (CCNA processes, roles, culture, & etc.)
- Lean, Six Sigma or OE Certification
- Proficiency with MS Project, Visio, Excel, Powerpoint, Dashboard Reporting
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top