Job Description Summary
City/Cities:Issy Les Moulineaux
Job Posting End Date:August 23, 2019
Job Description Summary:The core job responsibility is to:
• Identify value creation opportunities on new consumption occasions, new products, new packs to optimize revenue and profit using different sources
• Integrate relevant consumer and shopper behavior insights to lead the consumer & occasion components of the marketing mix and packs strategy in partnership with the bottler.
• Build European Commercial Team network to learn from best practices.
• Develop reporting tools to translate data into consistent France performance reviews.
• Optimize shopper and consumer knowledge across distribution channels.
• Build business cases and lead innovations process for new packs projects.
• Manage commercial KBIs reporting and analysis for France.
If you are ready for this challenge and want to help us provide recommendations to senior leadership on marketing mix to optimize revenue and profit for our portfolio, then you are the one.
The core job responsibility is to:
- Identify value creation opportunities on new consumption occasions, new products, new packs to optimize revenue and profit using different sources
- Integrate relevant consumer and shopper behavior insights to lead the consumer & occasion components of the marketing mix and packs strategy in partnership with the bottler.
- Build European Commercial Team network to learn from best practices.
- Develop reporting tools to translate data into consistent France performance reviews.
- Optimize shopper and consumer knowledge across distribution channels.
- Build business cases and lead innovations process for new packs projects.
- Manage commercial KBIs reporting and analysis for France.
Reports to Occasion Strategy Manager and works closely with:
- Franchise Operations team
- Brand Managers Core Brands and Portfolio Expansion
- Commercial Finance team
- S&I team
- CCEP RGM team (Coca-Cola European Partners Revenue Growth Management)
- Western Europe Business Unit Occasion Strategy Managers
- Externally: Nielsen, Kantar consultants
- No direct report
Main responsibilities are to:
- Assess and identify consumer insights, shopper insights, customer profiles, competitive profiles and channels and/or clusters to drive revenue growth opportunities. Prepare specific recommendations that enable action to capture the value from the most profitable shopping / consumption occasion and customer clusters.
- Influences brand packaging initiatives and lead innovations process in close collaboration with CCEP RGM and Coca-Cola Company brand managers.
- Support priorities on occasion development for local French market in close collaboration with channel activation team.
- Monitor effective scorecards for Franchise Operations Director and team with business drivers to track projects.
- Support Franchise Operations team to leverage existing data and provide support to build business cases on long-term, mid-term and short-term initiatives.
Key skills required:
- Strong business sense, understanding of industry, competitive insights as well as retail dynamics
- Sensitivity to performance insights (Nielsen, Kantar, CBL…) as well as sales KPIs (internal sales, revenue…)
- Strong capability to develop and defend new business opportunities based on consumer behavior, package development, distribution channel characteristics
- Curious and innovative: open on external world / customers / competitors
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills - strong collaborative skills
- Strong capability in presenting recommendations to get alignment / decision making
That sounds appealing ? Then start now - let's put your passion into action !
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top