Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:August 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:As a member of the Finance team, this role involves but is not limited to, the daily operation of the accounts payable function, reconciliation of manufacturing orders, inventory control. The role requires a high level of attention to detail and accuracy of data.
The main functions of the FMW Finance department are:
- Manage the day to day financial activities of the site (accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory management, fixed assets and cash flow).
- Produce the annual financial business plan (BP) and the monthly rolling estimate.
- Liaise with external auditors and other agencies (Revenue Commissioners, IDA, etc.)
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with all relevant Company controls
- Safeguard the Company's assets and apply information protection policies at all times
Main function of job:
As a member of the Finance team, this role involves but is not limited to, the daily operation of the accounts payable function, reconciliation of manufacturing orders and inventory control. The role requires a high level of attention to detail and accuracy of data.
Main Tasks: (due to the importance of associate flexibility, associates may be required to carry out other duties in addition to these functions)
· Accounts Payable:
o Process accounts payable (AP) invoices
o Monitor adherence to AP controls
o Record and report monthly AP metrics
· Manufacturing Order Reconciliation:
o Reconcile manufacturing orders to ensure correct inventory valuations
o Analyse and explain production variances
· Inventory Control
o Attend weekly and monthly cycle counts
o Report inventory accuracy
· Overhead spend analysis
o Create monthly overhead spend report for the site
o Analyse overhead spend variances
o Support annual business planning process
· Support cross functional initiatives, implement process improvements when and where appropriate.
· Establish, maintain, and promote internal controls (e.g. adherence to Chart of Authority, separation of duties, etc.) to safeguard the Company's assets.
· Perform other tasks, analysis and special projects as assigned.
· Safeguard and protect all Company information and property.
Qualifications / Education required:
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the Finance function of a manufacturing organisation
Skills and Experience required:
- Product costing methods: Experience and knowledge of standard costing or actual average costing methods and their operation in a manufacturing environment
- Reconciliation: Ability to compare data from various sources and identify inconsistencies or variances while applying a very high level of attention to detail. Identify issues and communicate effectively with team members across the site.
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles: Knowledge of international, US and local generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). This includes the ability to apply these principles and determine compliance with the principles
- Financial Analysis: The ability to analyse financial data (e.g. validity of data in a balance sheet account). This includes clearly explaining variances, identifying issues, and making appropriate recommendations to resolve any issues identified.
- Financial Policies and Procedures: Ability to acquire, maintain and apply knowledge of financial policies and procedures, including standard practices and procedures, standard accounting codes, reporting and budgeting, code of business conduct as well as local policies and procedures specific to area of responsibility
- Control Environment: Ability to assess current controls to ensure that assets are safeguarded and that transactions are authorized, recorded, and reported.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fact pace
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top