Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:The Coca-Cola Company is seeking a skilled experience designer or service designer as part of a new team focused on improving the overall worker experience on a global scale at The Coca-Cola Company. In this role you will be working with internal teams to design and develop compelling, intuitive, and effective service experiences. Daily responsibilities will include leading client workshops, crafting service design artifacts to communicate findings and continually aligning stakeholders from across the organization toward common understanding and objectives. Success in this position will require mastery of Service Design methods and tools, including: design and execution of service participant research (frontstage and backstage), journey and experience mapping, service blueprinting, service value proposition definition, service feature definition, service ecosystem modeling, conceptual design (both frontstage and backstage) and roadmap or evolution plan development.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Partner with internal stakeholders (clients) to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies and solutions, and identify/implement and successfully manage the execution of the plan
- Lead experience design engagements using human-centered design methods to align stakeholders and work efforts toward biggest opportunities for improvement
- Strategize and innovate across touchpoints to reduce points of friction and increase productivity for employees
- Conduct applied research to understand human interaction with a variety of factors and touchpoints, develop insights, and craft strategy based on findings
- Design and facilitate effective workshops to gather the inputs needed to inform work product
- Present research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually to stakeholders through compelling narratives and visualizations
- Own and continuously iterate design artifacts including journey and experience maps, service blueprints, service value proposition definition, service feature definition, service ecosystem models, and roadmap or evolution plans
- Contribute to the development of standardized experience design/service design practice tools, methodologies and applications, and inspire innovative approaches and techniques
- Drive alignment across varied stakeholder teams to support organizational change required to improve services
- Proficiency in service design methods, including the ability to communicate visually
- Ability to explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently
- High level of comfort engaging with people at a deep level through observation and/or interviewing
- Experience working across multiple teams in a global, culturally diverse company
- Exceptional creative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and decisive with the ability to adapt to changing and competing demands
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to thrive in a past-faced work environment and manage ambiguity
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- UX/UI experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top