Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:September 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:Perform basic and complex testing of materials at a high level of throughput. Performs quantitative and qualitative chemical or biological analyzes according to established scientific methods; ensures the quality of the organization's raw materials, in process products and finished goods; prepares detailed reports with recommendations; performs routine maintenance and safety checks on laboratory equipment. Works under minimal supervision; developing subject matter knowledge. Knowledge and understanding of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Quality Management Systems (QMS). Trains and instructs analysts/ scientists. Maintain laboratory equipment and instrumentation. Develops and/or validates laboratory test methods or equipment to ensure reliability and accuracy of analytical results.
1. Perform basic and complex testing of materials at a high level of throughput using the required chemical, analytical and/ or sensorial methodology according to quality guidelines
2. Interpret data from routine and non-routine analyses in order to validate that ingredients/materials meet specifications. Applies standard approach to record and interpret results.
3. Maintain laboratory equipment and instrumentation (e.g., troubleshooting, conducting preventative maintenance, calibrating and repairing).
4. Train and instruct analysts/scientists
5. Work to and ensure self and team compliance to quality management system requirements through training, documentations, quality records and audits.
6. Perform data audit in order to ensure accuracy of data and analytical processes. This may include database queries, statistical process control or correlation study.
7. Develop or validate laboratory test methods or equipment (sampling, monitoring, analytical procedures) in order to ensure reliability and accuracy of analytical results. This may include performing capability studies.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top