Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The Manager, Financial Services II (FSM II) leads the CPACT (Bottler agreement) process end-to-end, including contract authorship, validation of volume and financial analysis, adherence to Governance rules, and is an expert in the Governance voting process. The FSM II also leads the customer agreement cycle collaborating with Legal, Sales, Finance, and RGM partners. This position is responsible for the entire accrual process ensuring that Bottler and CCNA Brand investments are accurately measured, recorded, tracked, and stewarded. Additionally, the FSM II is responsible for OPEX budgets and quarterly certifications. This position plays a critical role in streamlining contractual language to ensure operational effectiveness and accuracy of financial statements for all stakeholders in the KO System.
Key duties include:
• Manages all bottler CPACT and customer agreement processes
• Leads customer teams in translating key initiatives being executed in the market into legal descriptions, commercial terms, and performance criteria
• Manages accrual cycle and acts as key contact to the bottling community
• Provide full P&L support to the DV account team (9 National customers) building strong relationships and accountability to deliver the plan while ensuring controls are adequate
• Commercial finance support to enable business management, risk and opportunity valuation, and system value chain support for various initiatives
• Regular communication cross-functional partners in CCBSS, CCNA Finance, RGM, and the bottling system
• Management of team OPEX budget
• Collaborate with RGM/Sales on building the annual business plan
• Effectively manage all controls: SOX, Checkbook Swim Lanes, process improvement
Required - Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, Business or related financial studies
Preferred - CPA or Master's Degree
- 8 or more years financial, accounting or related experience
- Contract authorship (customer & bottler)
- Experience with CCNA trade and Marketing systems (CTM, MEM, GTM, Non-Branded)
- Experience supporting a Customer or Sales team
- Strong Influencing skills required as daily interface is with Sales and Bottling community
- Ability to support sales team and help drive results while enforcing controls and maintaining financial objectivity
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines with cross functional business partners
- Traditional GAAP accounting expertise required - must be able to manage controls and identify proper accounting treatment for all transactions
- Financial analysis and technical skills - commercial analysis, business modeling, systems access
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - influencing, report creation and analysis, analysis for presentations, decks (internal and external) memos to team, project timelines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user required (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Understanding of bottler economics
- Understanding of brand programming, investment funding, IP, in enough depth to create complex analysis to support decision making for investment requests
- Ideal candidate has experience with all routes to market
- CAS System experience
- Experience in RGM, Sales, financial and business analysis a plus
- Expert Microsoft Excel user, some VBA preferred
- Bottler system, beverage parent company, or CPG industry experience preferred
- CAT Team Experience
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top