Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:This role will be responsible for tracking and coordinating the CCNA IT processes including but not limited to CCNA IT Portfolio management, Financial Management, Resource Management, Vendor Management & Governance.
This role will be responsible for tracking and coordinating the CCNA IT processes including but not limited to CCNA IT Portfolio management, Financial Management, Resource Management, Vendor Management & Governance.
- Organize CCNA IT team including coordinating special projects and initiatives that involve challenging timelines and dynamic priorities
- Be the key liaison for strategic relationship management and communications for the CIO CCNA
- Generate, process and route written and verbal correspondence while exercising the utmost degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ensure that urgent and priority correspondence, are communicated in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist executives with research, preparation, and modifications of PowerPoint presentations.
- Handle all IT-SES entries, from initial submission to filing the fully executed contract with Legal. Ensure all parties sign (wkly routine w/CIO for signatures), ensure scanned/attached to IT-SES.
- Lead time management (CATs) and internal/external resource on-boarding process
- Serve as team liaison with procurement to coordinate issue resolutions (e.g. CokeFlex issues, etc…)
- Partner with finance to coordinate and facilitate CCNA IT financial activities and research (e.g. GR/IR issues, Budget tracking issues, etc…)
- Acting SME for InView, Cokeflex, onboarding, and various other topics
- BA/BS preferred
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Business, Management or industry-related curriculum preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail, highly efficient
- 5+ years of experience in IT and/or Business Administration. 3+ years working knowledge of IT processes, financial management, and business office operations
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and drive continuous process improvement while maintaining a big-picture mentality
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend sound conclusions
- Team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience and passion to work in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Passionate about identifying and solving problems for customers with the ability to uncover needs through direct interaction as well as quantitative or qualitative research to define compelling solutions
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and drive continuous process improvement
- Self-starter, self-confident and assured in personal abilities
Additional Skills (Preferred)
- Project management certifications
- Financial Management experience
- SAP working experience
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top