Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:August 24, 2019
Job Description Summary:Position Overview:
For our IT Delivery Center in Sofia, we are looking for a Principal Application Engineer to lead and contribute to the design, development and management of BI and analytics solutions that drive business growth and productivity.
The Principal Application Engineer has an excellent technical understanding of the of modern development frameworks and tools. It is a key technical role that takes business requirements and working with a team or alone delivers complete solutions to specific business needs that are highly scalable and easy to maintain. The individual takes full control and responsibility for delivering and supporting solutions that are robust and maintainable. They further are expected to be proficient in the full application stack including but not limited to back-end, middleware, microservices and front-end technologies.
The Principal Application Engineer should have an analytical thinking, background in data and business analysis and excellent communication skills as well as business acumen and problem-solving aptitude.
- Building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems, BI and analytics solutions.
- Handling multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Working closely with developers and engineering teams to approve their work and ensure the proper implementation.
- Lead the development with expert knowledge.
- Build a shared understanding of the solution with the capacity for communicating that vision though technical materials, verbal presentations, and facilitating inter-team discussion.
- Supports the team and contributes during the phases of development, testing, support and troubleshooting working in agile DevOps framework.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
Related Work Experience:
- 6+ years of full stack software application development and implementation experience.
- At least 3+ years of Web based development experience using technologies such as ASP.NET and Visual Studio, Microsoft Certification is a big plus.
- 1+ years of experience working in an Agile Scrum / DevOps development frameworks.
- Extensive previous experience in developing using the following technologies: C#, ASP.NET, XML, Web services and SOAP, REST, JSON, HTML, SQL, NoSQL, Angular, React, Node.js, etc.
- Experience with SQL, Python. Experience with DAX, Power Query (M), R, PowerShell scripting, VBA is considered a plus.
- Experience with key Azure services such as Azure Event Hub, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure App Service, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure API Management, Azure Storage, Azure Databricks, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL DB, Azure Analysis Services, Azure App Service, etc.
- Excellent understanding of DBMS, ETL, Big Data, NoSQL and Spark principles and frameworks.
- Experience with automation and building CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps and Azure Pipelines, Azure Automation Runbooks, Terraform, Git.
- Experience with data reporting and visualization tools (preferred experience with Microsoft Power BI) is a plus.
- Experience working in a multinational, distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources.
Practical experience with as many of the following as possible:
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems.
- Adept at implementation of best development practices.
- Strong attention to details and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Highly innovative, adaptable, and self-directed.
- Results-oriented with a delivery focus.
- Effective Communication and Presentation skills.
- Be able to collaborate across other levels of the organization.
- Team player who can lead a discussion to defined outcomes, to inspire others and demonstrate passion.
- Focused on self-learning and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- Able to lead and contribute writing of technical documentation.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top