Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:August 21, 2019
Job Description Summary:Join a fun & energetic brand team focused on growing our sparkling flavours brand portfolio.
Experience life at Sydney headquarters of one of the world's most iconic brands - The Coca-Cola Company
This excellent role to help build our sparkling flavours portfolio which includes iconic brand Sprite. The role will suit an energetic self starter who can demonstrate their ability to deliver effective programs to agreed timelines. You will have a bias for action & desire to get 'under the skin' of the category, consumers and shoppers to inform the learning that will strengthen your plans.
You will be a strong communicator & able to present with creative flair to engage category & customer teams with your plans. Your well developed emotional intelligence will equip you to lead agency partners & cross functional teams to great outcomes. An ability to plan, construct and communicate insight led sales stories will place you in an advantaged position to succeed in this role.
Whilst the role will primarily focus on execution of aligned 2018 plans there is huge potential to influence the innovation pipeline, communications approach & lead strategic development of the 2019-2022 plans.
- Strategic Thought Leadership
- Deep understanding of target consumer & competitive landscape
- Results Deliver
- Project Leadership & Execution
- Communications Development
- Build Consumer Validated Innovation Pipeline
- Budget Responsibility
Qualifications & Experience required:
- 4-6 years functional marketing experience. Plus ideally some sales, category, shopper or customer management experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing & executing an insight led marketing strategy
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple, complex marketing projects
- Demonstrated experience in leading communications development - including creative development, media channel evaluation & selection, evaluation of campaigns
- Comfort in digital eco-system with examples of the effective digital activity as part of a marketing mix
- Demonstrated ability to lead innovation teams across product or pack initiatives
- Degree qualified - preferably in Business/ majors in Marketing and/or Commerce
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top