Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:August 30, 2019
Job Description Summary:
B) Job Objective
Attainment of the business goals affected by functional areas of responsibility through involvement and support to Operation Director. Coordinate with the BU and Region commercial team so as to accurately reflect the company's needs and direction for sales and share growth. Coordinate Region Commercial and bottlers to plan and implement RTM / Execution /CDE / Channel programs and bottlers Capability building programs in the region, and also support regional related program planning and execution. Analyze marketing and sales data to develop the strategic commercial goals and objectives for the region.
Win in BP
• Understand KO system operations and beverage industry dynamics.
• Support the operations team on Business analysis and planning.
• Problem solving, project management, people engagement and leadership communication.
Win in RGM
• Implementation of shopper / channel plan incl. rev map, OBPPC, picture of success, ROE to achieve aligned NSR/Channel/Package development objectives.
• Collaboration with Finance to model revenue lever impact
• Support operations team to analyze Size of Price and Package architectures & help identify opportunities for local profitable growth
• Exposure to IMC process, leading BTL activation from brief to shelf, managing cross- functional constituents
• Apply insights to strategy & activation in-market
• Lead project teams on local commercial initiatives
Win in Shopper / Channel
• Identify strategic priorities and opportunities based on shopper & customer insights, competitive landscape, trends, and secure its implementation in the market working with CCMG, Franchise CL team and bottlers.
• Ensure and conduct the execution for National & Regional channel programs
• Build local shopper insight based channel plans incl. picture of success, execution metrics and activation programs
• Lead or participate regional pilot cross-function task force teams
Win in Marketing
• Conduct the Implementation of national brand calendar and In-store execution
• Exposure to IMC process, conducting BTL activation from brief to shelf, managing cross-functional constituents
• Lead or participate the New Products Launch process along with operations team and bottler
• Lead or participate related project
Win in Cold Drink Equipment
• Conduct the Implementation of CDE placement in line with ABP, EBP and SBP.
• Conduct new equipment & activation solutions and responsible for managing the operational, financial and organizational aspects
• Participate or lead on new equipment piloting in region and share the practices to accelerate the expansion
Win in Execution
• Monthly alignment with bottler INE action plan
• Work with SBCS and BU commercial team to drive INE improvement
• Work with bottler team to develop system execution solution
Win with Team
• Work with operations, region functions, bottlers constructively and collaboratively, support line manager on RTM/CSS/CDE/capability building strategy and opportunity detection
• Lead or support local execution initiatives, influence the key stakeholders in a more collaborative way
• Provide and support commercial analysis on local needs
• Share best practice across OU and bottling groups to ensure solid knowledge transfer that can support business needs
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top