Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:IT supports the digitization of all functions at The Coca-Cola Company. We are looking for a Scrummaster to join our team to support the digital products and technologies that enable our Global Human Resources group. While a background Human Resources could help, it is certainly not required for this position. This group supports the employment of 20,000+ employees all around the world. If you're interested in tackling complex, global problems and coming up with both enterprise as well as local market solutions this is the job for you! The ideal candidate will show the ability to pivot between exciting development projects (such as analytics and next generation benefits) and driving operational health of our entire HR technology stack. This includes applications, middleware, security, desktop and mobile. Our team thinks broadly about operations with a relentless focus on the end user / customer. We are looking for excellent skills in project management, agile and devops. This role is designed with training in mind. We are investing in both technical and functional knowledge for the ideal candidate to grow their career at Coca-Cola. We encourage career growth through learning multiple technologies in different business contexts. The ideal candidate will show the ability to understand a business challenge, devise an approach to address, structure the work, and relentlessly deliver.
Function Specific Activities:
- Operational excellence. Problem definition, root cause analysis, devise and recommend options to address challenges.
- Planning. Expert in core planning skills including task definition, RACI and role sort, resource balancing, critical path analysis, dependency types, slack, contingency.
- Leadership. Recognize inflection points in a project and show skill and good judgment in escalation, replanning, stopping, or changing approach.
- Execution. Show relentless drive in executing tasks on time, on budget, on scope, on quality.
- Communication and status. Understand the audience. Communicate status at the level of detail required by the audience. Use plain language to communicate complex situations and concepts.
- SDLC. Demonstrate knowledge of waterfall and/or SCRUM methods in developing solutions.
- Full capability. Demonstrate ability to balance the delivery of technology, information/data, process improvements, and people aspects of a capability.
- Technology delivery. Structure and execute work that is specific to technology - design, build, test, traceability, deployment, and support.
- Information/Data delivery. Structure and execute work for data migration, data cleanup, data maintenance.
- Process delivery. Structure and execute work to define current and future state of processes, and ensure that process/data/technology all work together in a compatible fashion to deliver a full capability.
- People aspects of delivery. Ensure that new solutions are well received by users with excellent communications planning and execution; change management / business impact analysis; and assistance with training needs and delivery.
- Deployment. Deploy new solutions to user base, taking into account existing technology landscape, upcoming changes, multiple environments.
- Financial. Propose / create / manage budgets and rolling estimates. Deliver projects / programs within 10% of budget consistently.
- Deep understanding of process and data modeling.
- Strong ability to extract essential requirements and understand the essence of a problem.
- Give direction to and supervise others by offering approaches to be used and following up to ensure timely and quality execution against expectations.
- Provide feedback to others in order to enhance their job performance.
- Provide governance and stewardship in order to provide direction, focus and set priorities for the relationship with IT vendors.
- Analyze situations and take action to remove strategic and cultural barriers or obstacles (e.g., lack of senior management commitment, inadequate reinforcement of behavior) that keep or could keep work in your area of accountability from being completed as committed.
- Determine priorities for one's area of accountability to create clarity about focus and enable work to be completed efficiently.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of related work experience required
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Lives the Values: Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
- System Design: Knowledge of system design procedures and the ability to translate functional business requirements into an application system or process to meet the clients' needs that also meets all relevant Company standards.
- IT Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of the key directional trends and emerging technologies in the IT industry. Includes knowledge of the key vendors, their strategic and tactical plans, and internal/external advisory services.
- Application Development Methodology: Ability to apply the standard TCCC application development methods covering the full development lifecycle (e.g., project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support) to ensure solution quality and consistency of process.
- Process Modeling: Knowledge of process modeling procedures and the ability to decompose business processes by taking into account software and system capabilities and to ensure reuse, integration, maintainability and efficiency.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top