Job Description Summary
City/Cities:Ho Chi Minh City
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:We are recruiting a Quality, Safety and Environment (QSE) Manager on a permanent basis in Ho Chi Minh City, to lead our compliance with QEOSH standards and manage risks to the business in Vietnam and Cambodia.
As QESH Manager you would develop strategies and a business plan to support our company's growth; participate in new plant, product, package and process design work; and ensure that internal and external quality targets are met.
This will be a collaborative role working with partners in the Coca-Cola Company including our bottling/distribution partners, manufacturing, corporate stakeholders and others.
Suitable applicants will need to possess at least 10 years of experience in the food or pharmaceutical industry, operational excellence and quality assurance experience. Some travel is required. Vietnamese and English language skills are required.
- To develop and implement strategies and QEOSH business plan to achieve business and QEOSH goals in support of the overall business plans of the Region and the Business Unit, ensuring that strategies are aligned with all key business partners including Corporate, BU leadership and the Bottler
- Establishes annual goals in line with long term strategy and develops clear action plans to achieve these goals in partnership with supplier and Bottler partners and ensuring such action plans are delivered with clearly defined KPIs and specific programs.
- Develops organisational capability and provides leadership to internal team to ensure capability to meet objectives.
- Builds business partner (including suppliers, copackers and Bottler) capability through identifying development needs, providing leadership on development programs and measuring improvement.
- Ensure effective management of Quality Measures and EOSH metric programs including management of trade sampling program, fountain QA program, accurate and timely reporting of metrics and implementation of necessary corrective action plans.
- Proactively participates in new plant, product, package and process design from ideation to commercialisation to ensure compliance to TCCC QEOSH requirements.
- To provide business and action oriented quality reports to senior management with relevant reporting materials and identify issues to allow appropriate decision making.
- Ensures effective implementation of audit program for all facets of QEOSH across the entire supply chain including suppliers, manufacturing, distribution and marketplace.
Top 3 competencies:
- Relationships & Influencing: The value of building relationship with internal and external including working and influencing multiple teams.
- Technical knowledge and Strategic Skills: The ability to understand the technical elements of our business and the impact of them over the performance of it while being able to clearly communicate findings, cause-effect elements, and improvements actions to people of different levels (BU, Bottler and Plant). Connect the technical knowledge with the business requirement by using strategic thinking elements.
- Organizational Skills: Be able to manage a direct and indirect report team, organizing priorities and guiding it to the identified goal.
Leadership Core Competencies
- Influences the System
- Develops & Inspires Others
- Drives Innovative Business Improvement
- Imports & Exports Good Ideas
- Lives the Values
- Builds a Winning Culture
- Bottling process
- Quality System implementation
- Supply Chain
- Operational Excellence
- 10 years in the food or pharma industry
- Operational Excellence experience
- Quality Assurance experience
- Experience in food science,
- Environmental science or related areas.
- Minimum University/Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree preferred
- Vietnamese language skill is required.
- Fluent in English.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top