Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:August 20, 2019
Job Description Summary:This role exists to build and manage a long-term value-based partnership with our largest global customer, McDonald's to ensure business plan and supporting objectives are delivered culminating in annual volume, revenue targets and relationship development being achieved.
- Effective manage all aspects of the McDonald's / Coca-Cola system relationship
- Development and alignment of strategic business plan that drives profitable volume growth for the Coca-Cola system & McDonald's.
- Management of key routines with customer including WIP's, QBR's and quarterly senior leadership meetings.
- Effectively manage the Ronald McDonald House Charity's relationship.
- Manage and ensure the execution of the Global Pricing Protocol between McDonald's and Coca-Cola system.
CUSTOMER MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- Prioritize, develop and execute marketing programs for McThai Co., Ltd.
- Management of McDonald's Match Marketing Funds (MMF) to ensure business plan objectives are maximized.
- Project management of agreed NPD initiatives.
- Monthly and Quarterly contact routine with McDonald's Marketing team.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT and BEVERAGE QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
- Manage and ensure supply for Coca-Cola's Products to McDonald's including NPD initiatives
- Management of technical monthly, quarterly WIP meetings with cross functional team including McDonald's QA, KO systems' QA, and all beverage related service providers.
- Ensure and arrange the proper training with partnered service providers for McDonald's crews to ensure and improve beverage quality index .
- Delivery of system agreed reporting functions as follows: monthly state of business report/communication, quarterly business presentation (internal/ McDonald's) and quarterly business report (QBR)
- Delivering on TMD requirements for rolling volume estimates, Monthly reports and adhoc requirements as per the communicated schedule.
- Years or experience: +10 years of professional experience
- Experience Areas: Key Account Management and Modern Trade sales/Operations / Marketing / Distribution/Business models/Finance/Strategy
- Ideally some Franchise, Bottler and FMCG Experience. In depth understanding of Commercial and Customer strategic developments and execution.
- Able to get thing done, problem solving, focused on the big picture, team player, strong communication skills, well-organized, self-starter
- Proven ability to influence people and align resources toward a common strategic goal, leveraging best-in-class approaches and methodologies while fine-tuning them to meet specific customer needs; ability to effectively interact and influence from Senior Management to frontline.
- Continuous market visits across the Region (50% of the time).
- International traveling may be required.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top