Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:August 30, 2019
Job Description Summary:At Coca-Cola South Pacific, the Human Resources Function enable our people to be their best. Our business priorities are the catalyst for our people and culture programs. We set and deliver Coca-Cola's People strategy and everything we do enables performance and growth. We work across the South Pacific region and leverage the strong partnerships within our businesses, Bottling Partners and our Global Human Resources community
The Strategic Business Partner role will support the Human Resources Director in delivering the People Strategy, with specific focus on Change deliverables and Merger & Acquisition Integration activity. This is a great opportunity to develop a skillset in one of the worlds most recognised Organisations.
Within Business Unit
- Executes global initiatives through robust change management to support business leaders embed and successfully implement these initiative. Some of the current iniatives include Beneftis 2.0, continue to embed our Comp 2.0 strategy, Talent iniatives etc.
- Support Leaders of Functions with to develop and implement pulse and engagement plans. Work with the respective teams to assist in understanding how they can continually improve
- Embed the Performance Enablement framework into Managers practices. Assist with the coaching of managers on their leadership development
- Work with managers on the development of indentified talent through regular PDFs, development of career plans etc
- Maintenance of tracking of identified talent
- Work with Regional talent Manager on the maintenance and support of Coca-Cola South Pacific Core talent through training identification, support etc
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance where appropriate
Merger & Acquisition
- Assist with the integration of Organic & Raw and MADE business'
- Implement and support appropriate HR practices & modernize O&R HR policies e.g. WH&S review and practices, organizational effectiveness, recruitment, performance management
- Assist and support leaders of O&R through coaching, managing queries etc
CAREER EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working within an HR Function is essential
- Demonstrated commitment to deliver customer service and continual improvement in service delivery
- Superior ability to communicate effectively at all levels including senior leaders within the business
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to navigate and influence a large group of internal stakeholders
- Effective organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to manage a range of concurrent tasks with conflicting deadlines
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top