Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Position Overview:
The SAP Solution Manager Analyst will be a new member of the company Global SAP Center of Excellence (CoE). The CoE supports the exciting journey of the company worldwide IT transformation to the latest SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Cloud applications portfolio. The position is instrumental for the enablement of the Global delivery and smooth operations of all SAP solutions with SAP Solution Manager functionalities.
The role will provide a relatively rare opportunity for full review and deep understanding of the overall SAP Software Delivery Lifecycle in a Global IT organization. If you are quick learner, willing to expand your knowledge with the latest SAP technologies, we will be happy to have you in our team and provide you with all the support you need to be successful.
- Performs project configuration and operational support of SAP Solution Manager ChaRM & Focused Build and all related Solution Implementation/Documentation functionalities.
- Configures and supports SAP Solution Manager Monitoring - Systems monitoring, Integrations Monitoring, User Experience monitoring, Business process monitoring.
- Assists in the global internal SAP S4HANA Implementations as key member of the Company's Release management team.
- Creates/develops guided procedures and corresponding alerts for the company Operations Control Center based on active Solution manager configurations and monitors.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
Related Work Experience:
- At least 2-3 years of SAP technical and project implementation experience, ideally with exposure to SAP Solution Manager.
- Operational ITIL/ITSM knowledge.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of SAP implementation - SAP Landscapes and related components.
- Knowledge of SAP Transport Management System.
- Change Request Management (ChaRM) - setup and configuration.
- Familiar with SAP Activate/Focused Build and ASAP Methodologies.
- Experience with Solution Manager Monitoring - configuration /templates, etc.
- PFAC / BRF+ Rules.
- Knowledge of Solution Manager PFCG Role/ Authorization Objects.
- Solution Documentation Implementation.
- SAP Basis Understanding / Experience.
- Set up the functional aspects of Solution Manager - Business Process Master List, etc.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top