Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:July 27, 2019
Job Description Summary:The SAP Data Modeling & Reporting Analyst will be a new member of the company Global SAP Center of Excellence (CoE). The CoE supports the exciting journey of the company worldwide IT transformation to the latest SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Cloud applications portfolio. The position will be responsible for the global delivery and smooth operations of SAP solutions across several SAP technologies, including, but not limited to - SAP BI/BW, Business Objects, Data Services, SAP SLT and the most recent HANA DB, SDI, SDA, Cloud for Analytics and BW4HANA products.
If you are quick learner, willing to expand your knowledge with the latest SAP technologies, we will be happy to have you in our team and provide you with all the support you need to be successful.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, facilitation of business process discussions, detailed technical design and documentation, configuration, development specifications, test, and end-user support of reports and analytic applications and data integrations with SAP and non-SAP data sources.
- Manages the solutions (processes, data, applications, business controls, roles, and metrics) through appropriate change management processes and tools.
- Ensures all SAP based BI and Data integration solutions are documented with up-to-date information that accurately reflects the latest functionality and specifications.
- Proactively addresses problems related to data completeness & quality and troubleshoot project or support issues.
- Serves as an expert in the SAP BI/BW area in the Global IT organization.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in IT or relevant related field, with specific experience with ETL and building of reports, preferably in SAP environment.
- Good data modeling, data architecture and data analytical skills.
- Knowledge of SQL/SQL queries and scripts.
- Experience with reporting front-end platforms and tools.
- Business process knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics, Finance and Sales and their specifics and usage in an ERP environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative problem-solving skills, ability to listen to and understand needs across diverse stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with SAP BI/BW.
- Knowledge of SAP ECC/S4 HANA Transactional data.
- Experience integrating various data sources from multiple SAP and non-SAP technologies using Data Services, Open Hub, SAP SLT, SDI or other advanced Integration tools.
- Java/ABAP programming knowledge.
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud for Analytics, SAP Design Studio and SAP Lumira.
- Big Data/Data lake technology - Hadoop /HANA Vora.
- Knowledge/experience with SAP BPC /SAP BW Integrated planning.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top