Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Coca-Cola North America (CCNA) Agency Management Team's primary objective is to lead and manage world-class agency and vendor partnerships which support marketing to drive business growth.
This role will work closely with various teams within the Business Unit (BU) to deliver against the above objective and to drive a consistent, disciplined approach by ensuring compliance with the Company's Policies, Processes, and management routines and CCNA Agency Management principles. While this role will primarily focus on Shopper Marketing, Design, and work with cross functional partners in our Content and Customer teams, this role will also partner with other areas in Marketing, including Brand teams, Connections, Promotions, and iMarketing (Digital). The role will also collaborate with Finance, IT, Legal, Procurement and Supplier Diversity.
The role's responsibilities include:
- Roster Management: Establish, maintain and manage rosters of agencies and vendors
- Selection/Pitches: Implement and manage TCCC Agency Selection Policy and Pitch Process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conduct Agency Capabilities Assessments
- Provide consultation and assist with completion of various types of pitches
- Contract Management: In collaboration with Legal, IT, and Finance, lead negotiations and overall management of TCCC Marketing Contract processes
- Compensation: Lead and manage the on-going implementation of TCCC Agency Compensation approaches (Labour Based, Fixed Fees, and Value Based Compensation (VBC)
- Lead fee negotiations and scope of work conversations
- Support implementation and adherence to various CCNA Marketing policies and processes
- Manage Cost Benchmarking requirements, including conducting RFIs
- Evaluation: Lead cross functional agency evaluation process with internal and external partners
- Compliance: Steward adherence to TCCC & CCNA Company policies across Finance, Marketing, Legal and Procurement
- Lead and support process improvement initiatives as well as implementation of systems to enable marketing operations
- Collaborate with Corporate Audit Department, Finance, Marketing and Procurement to manage contract compliance for all vendors
- Partner on continued development and implementation of CCNA Agency On-Boarding
- Manage training for internal and external partners on related TCCC policies & processes
- Collaborate with CCNA Marketing, Marketing Legal and Marketing Finance to resolve issues related to contracts, financial details and any other Agency Management topics
- Share best practices in collaboration with WW Agency Operations and other BU Partners
- Partner with WW Agency Operations and cross-functional teams to provide input into the evolution of TCCC Agency Management policies, processes, and tools (as needed)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: At least 6 - 8+ years. Knowledge of marketing and/or agency landscape, with experience in marketing operations, and/or Agency (Finance, operations or similar role), progressive marketing procurement team. Background/knowledge of Shopper Marketing, Design, and/or Creative a plus.
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with cross-functional teams and vendors/agencies
- Ability to implement projects, processes, and systems, lead change, and provide governance.
- Ability to work independently, leading, managing, supporting and delivering various projects.
- Ability to provide knowledge of budget analysis, management, forecasting and reconciliation as well as cost negotiation and analysis of relevant spend.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top