Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:August 23, 2019
Job Description Summary:To provide strategic, business and franchise thought leadership for SEE Franchise Operations through analysis of relevant insights, market understanding/research and by “connecting the dots” of different information sources. A business partner for the Franchise Operations Director and Managers as well as our Bottling partners and the BU Strategic Planning team with focus on the key countries of SEE.
About The Coca-Cola Company
There's something special about working at The Coca-Cola Company's Central & Eastern Europe Business Unit. A career in our region is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. As the ‘growth engine' of the Coca-Cola system, we span 26 countries and represent 16 official languages.
Working here is more than working for the global beverage leader, it's an opportunity to be a part of something can positively impact the world. What do we mean by that? We're accelerating our momentum to become a Total Beverage Company by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - innovating to give people the drinks and package sizes they want, building our eCommerce capabilities, working towards our vision of a World Without Waste, and more.
People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We embrace diversity, reward imagination and empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
To provide strategic, business and franchise thought leadership for SEE Franchise Operations through analysis of relevant insights, market understanding/research and by “connecting the dots” of different information sources. A business partner for the Franchise Operations Director and Managers as well as our Bottling partners and the BU Strategic Planning team with focus on the key countries of SEE.
- Drive the business plan, LRP and Vision processes at Franchise Operations level
- Provide recommendations based on consumer insights for strategic initiatives meant to improve System Business
- Enable top management decision making process by providing enhanced business tracking and insightful analytics while identifying and assess risks and opportunities against business growth agenda
- Lead the business intelligence agenda by creating/improving capabilities for big data, industry-category development, dashboards/scorecards to facilitate decision making process across SEE
- Lead key strategic projects within category development and portfolio expansion, while enabling SEE engagement and support
- Enable Lead tier 3 research projects providing clear insights and recommendations. Provide local expertise for tier 1 projects when needed
- Ensure quality of service of continuous research agencies (Market Share, HHP, B3) in collaboration with Business Unit team
Related Job Requirements/Qualifications
- 8-10 years of professional experience with 5+ years of experience in leading long term-strategic initiatives within businesses
- Solid knowledge about potential data sources available on the market ("market intelligence")
- Knowledge about consumer, beverages market, retail and of standard research methodologies
- Knowledge of basic research tools (Compass, Nielsen Nitro/answer/citrix, CCV, europanel)
- High proficient to build long-term and holistic strategies and plans
- Proficient in multifunctional project management
GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top