Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:August 23, 2019
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
This role will provide analytic, communications, process and project management support to the Coca Cola North America Sparkling and Innovation team. The role is an integral part of the team, working independently and with others to develop and execute the Coca Cola North America Sparkling portfolio strategy, business plans, and innovation pathways. The person in this role will get wide exposure to and become well-versed in the overall strategy and plans for the Sparking business, while sharpening analytical, communications, facilitation, innovation, marketing and project management skills.
- Structure and execute business, strategic and innovation-related analyses
- Help identify relevant consumer, market and competitive insights on the Sparkling Category and use to shape appropriate Sparkling Portfolio and Innovation strategies
- Perform and synthesize financial, marketplace and performance analyses to identify and help address in-year performance issues
- ·Organize, facilitate and manage cross-functional processes, programs, teams, and meetings related to strategy development, business planning, innovation and performance management- in partnership with the VP Sparkling Strategy & Innovation and the Director, Sparkling Innovation. Also perform such duties in support of the President, Sparkling Business Unit.
- Partner with cross-functional resources to drive Sparkling Innovation projects from concept development to launch and beyond
- Guide and support agile way of working across our team and throughout the organization
Core Technical Skills & Functional Skills
- Strong analytical aptitude: market, competitive, financial. Demonstrated ability to structure and execute analysis, derive insights, communicate findings and recommend actions
- Financial Analysis: Knowledge of and the ability to use basic financial analysis (e.g., Return on Investment, Value Chain Analysis) related to marketing effectiveness, resource allocations and new business opportunities
- Strong facilitation, communication and project management skills. Demonstrated ability to organize and align various parties to execute strategies and tasks; ability to coordinate across multiple stakeholder groups
- Core marketing and innovation competency and/or interest
- Excellent written & verbal skills; ability to organize and communicate in a compelling way with simplicity and clarity
- Strong organization skills and process discipline
- Clear understanding of stakeholder and clients
- Clear understanding of the Coca-Cola Company system
- Basic understanding and willingness to work in an Agile environment
Undergraduate degree or MBA (preferred) in Business (Marketing, Finance), Engineering or related fields
Related Work Experience:
At least 2 years related work experience in Marketing, Finance or Strategy
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top