Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:August 20, 2019
Job Description Summary:The Full Stack Engineer, APAC MarTech is primarily expected to build a scalable platform to collect, enrich & activate data across multiple channels to deliver data driven marketing in the Coca-Cola System and the APAC region. The role is also expected to integrate platforms to run scalable marketing promotions & deliver actionable reporting. The Full Stack Engineer will collaborate with business and senior technology associates to play a critical role in rolling out solutions that allows marketers to efficiently build platforms & APIs that brings more efficiencies to the marketing engine in Coca Cola.
The position will be an early stage IT role that would report into the Lead Engineer, APAC MarTech and will be a member of the Global IT function of Coca-Cola.
The MarTech team will be part the Coca Cola company's regional development centre (RDC) and will serve the APAC region primarily. The mission of the RDC in the MarTech domain is to analytically enable & automate brand building operations to build a competitive advantage for Coca-Cola Marketers in Asia Pacific.
- Scalable & robust platform and APIs to collect and activate marketing data (from billions of consumers that the brand touches across the region) across multiple data sources and activation channels in offline and online channels seamlessly
- Usable & effective platform that Marketers and Agencies adopt to execute data driven strategy, deliver actionable reporting & scalable marketing promotions that reuse necessary components.
- Compliance with company and industry best practices and standards
- Play a key role in collecting and activating data via APIs
- Deliver actionable insights via reporting tools
- Work on a reusable and scalable promotion platform with other team members
- Contribute to the top priority MarTech data projects all the way from project initiation, chartering, enrolling team members, execution and closure
- Work with marketers, Data/ Business Analysts to understand marketing challenges, business questions, processes etc.
- Document processes and research, standards, guidelines, and best practices for teams utilizing the solutions.
Job Requirements - The following is a listing of minimum indicated requirements for this job.
- Ideally University Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field.
Related Work Experience
- 5+ years of work experience in building applications, with both front-end and back-end components
- 2+ years of strong experience in building REST APIs & integrating with APIs is required
- 5+ years of experience in front end application building will be required.
- Advanced skills with one or more object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Java (preferred), C++, C#, Python, Python, Scala, etc.
- Strong hands on knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, & UI Libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, Handlebars, etc
- Past experience in building REST APIs with JSON is critical
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases. NoSQL knowledge will be preferred
- Working knowledge in Angular or ReactJS would be preferred
- Experience in developing quick prototypes will be required
- Experience with DevOps &in building microservices and with serverless implementations will be ideal.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- A strong team player with strong analytic skills & a Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Ability to work with geographically diverse teams via collaborative technologies.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top