Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:August 29, 2019
Shift:Third Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Responsible for manufacturing product using efficient and safe manufacturing processes through the supervision of production team members. Must adhere to the schedule and ensure that quality standards are met.
3rd Shift: 10:00 PM to 6:30 AM; Monday - Friday
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members
- Manage line efficiencies, key performance indicators and down time
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Monitors the production process, makes periodic checks and adjusts equipment or work practices according to standard operating procedures.
- Ensures equipment in the area assigned is in working order and that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Verify the readiness of the production line at start-up and supervise change overs
- Manage overall package and product quality to ensure all standards and specifications.
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred (Maintenance or Engineering)
- 1-3 year's production/manufacturing experience.
- Strong Technical skills required
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 2+ years supervising production staff preferred.
- Basic computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with manufacturing systems.
- Forklift certification is a plus.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top