Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:July 31, 2019
Job Description Summary:
As part of the Supply Chain Shared Services organization and reporting to Supply Chain Shared Services Director, the Customer Services Manager will lead and develop a high performing CS team to deliver objectives through focusing on capability and performance management for CPS, while working closely with the CRM, Plant, Other Functional, Corporate, Bottlers and Business Units partners.
• Manage the delivery of the bottler day to day service and supply requirements and own the related operational relationships. Own the CPS CS processes and lead the automation, standardisation, improvement and optimisation of these. Coordinate the CPFRs meetings (ensure to include service, quality, productivity and inventory at risk aspects). Coordinate customer surveys and support action plans in conjunction with plants. Agree and manage the delivery of SLA's with plant, bottlers and other stakeholders.
• Establish, participate in and support the routines required with the plant teams, in terms of managing and delivering the ongoing detailed customer requirements, review customer complaints and any other relevant information for ensuring the continuous of supply.
• Develop routines, processes and metric and other reporting to support CRM in managing bottler and BU engagement activities, customer service discussions and other processes such as CPFR. Build through CRMs the appropriate level of collaboration and engagement with our BU & bottlers to identify and implement the initiatives required to deliver targeted improvements in OTIF and customer's feedback.
• Develop and manage a team of 10 to 15 Customer Service associates with very specific plans for the development of strong business knowledge and capabilities in customer service processes across the team.
• Lead the resolution of bottler issues and implementation of improvements including any bottler required visits in conjunction with the plant.
• Develop vision and objectives including annual priorities for the Customer Service function which will enable the creation of a best in class SS Customer Service. Work closely with the CPS Plant, SC SS, Global and COE teams to ensure alignment on plans and strategies.
We regret that relocation support will not be offered for applicants to this vacancy.
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
8+ years' experience in Customer Service or other related Supply Chain area.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Technical or equivalent. Post graduate degree or an MBA desirable.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top