Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:July 31, 2019
Job Description Summary:Provides analysis and delivery for integrated marketing communications programs within assigned brands and/or geographies; assists in ensuring marketing communications are integrated and deliver brand and business objectives; utilizes the proper tools, systems and metrics for maximum effectiveness. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
The IMC Manager will be the lead in driving pervasive and innovative communication programs from the creative idea to connections planning. That includes:
- Lead Content Excellence, Connections Planning & Media, iMarketing, Assets & Promos and Shopper Communication for TCCC Region Portfolio of brands in partnership with the Category/Brand teams
- Content Development, Amplification and Validation with K&I support:
- Develop ASEAN Shared Bets as a key member and embrace Communication Shared Bets or existing content and maximize its potential through local amplification
- Develop locally relevant communication platforms and identify winning liquid & linked ideas and connections plan following the lead of the Category/Brand brief
- Connections Planning: Leverage BU Connections Planning expertise with constant experimentation to raise the bar and maximize the opportunity given dramatic changes in media and technology landscape.
- Investment Management: Optimize media investment following Marketing Productivity Guidelines.
- Capability-Building: Partner with BU Content and Connections Planning Leads and IMC community to shape IMC thought leadership, playing a critical role to building IMC community and capability through collaboration and co-creation.
- People Management: Responsible for ensuring recruiting, retaining, development, and motivation of team
- Partner Management: Lead partner/agency relationships, conduct performance review, initiate scopes of work and partner/agency compensation structure with BU Agency Management team and Procurement.
- Bottler Relationship: Closely liaise with, provide leadership input to, and collaborate with Bottler Partner sales and marketing for maximum consumer/shopper appeal and operational impact
- Key to this role will be the ability to combine functional expertise with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a relentless focus to deliver excellent communication platforms on time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or Social Sciences
- MBA preferred
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top